History Channel to show bookends?

Ska

I was browsing around with my DVR when I came across an upcoming episode of YIJ. It was for My First Adventure, and the episode summary stated George Hall as playing Old Indy and even mentioned the bookends.

Now I'm not sure that they are going to show them, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

I also have to check if it was the History Channel or the History International Channel.

When I get home from work, I'll double check it and post the channel, date, and time that it will be on.

I checked on THC and HIC websites, but the summary is different than my DVR's.

metalinvader

Hmmm..Sounds like they got their info messed up because 'My first adventure' never had bookends.Hall was cut out of all the telefilms.Damn shame....

Ska

Oh...I never thought of that. You're right...the "telefilms" never had bookends. Hmmmm....

metalinvader

Well,Maybe they are giving George Hall credit for the shot of hands closing the diary at the end of the credits!:p

Ska

Checked my DVR last night (for what it's worth). The show I was talking about is on:

History International Channel (HIS-I)
3/20/2008 (Thursday)
9pm-11pm

The 93-year old archeologist, Indiana Jones (George Hall), from 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' reminesces about his younger days.

It doesn't say what episode it is. ? I set it to record just in case.

Whipper

Hm. Is it possible George Hall has been reinstated for at least one telefilm? Maybe they've put Young Indiana Jones and the Curse Of The Jackal back together in its original form? That would be wonderful to see.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be watching, too. :hat:

Indy Smith

I always really liked the old George Hall Bookends. I liked how as he got older he was always teaching youngster values, especially as he was taught by others. i guess because they were putting some stories together to make one big episode it wouldn't work to keep in those bookends for video. However at the time Television shows weren't as popular on TV as they are now and I dubt it disuade anyone to buy them if the old Indy bookends were in it.