Greeks Find Ark of the Covenant

Is it True?

• Yes, and now the 2nd coming of Christ is Nigh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not a chance, it was truly destroyed in the burning of Rome.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pale Horse

Staff member
So...what make you all, of this story.

It is believed that the tomb of Alexander the Great and the Ark of the Covenant have been found on the Greek Island of Thasos...

More HERE

Is this merely a ploy to bring tourism dollars into a financially strapped pin of economic stability in Europe?

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
So...what make you all, of this story.

More HERE

Is this merely a ploy to bring tourism dollars into a financially strapped pin of economic stability in Europe?

I can't vote. There's no option for "Not a chance, it's still in a warehouse at Area 51." :(

Though I do like pizza, and Greece will do anything to take attention away from its current economic woes.

Too many people putting their grubby hands on it and too much administration...though I heard it's on it's way to Spain, God took it back because we couldn't play nice with it.

I just hope he doesn't stop the car and come back here.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Stoo said:
The Ethiopians have it.

What...you want to make the polls now here? eeeesh.....

pale horse muddles to himself that he's a total dolt for NOT including this wonderful option.

Dr. Gonzo

I'd like to see some photographic evidence at least... this feels more like a ploy for something they can put on their next "Come to Greece" ad.

IAdventurer01

I don't think we'll know unless they take a look inside it. We'll know they took a look if we never hear about this again. ;)

Indy's brother

Well the ark is supposedly made of ****tim and covered in gold. I think this one is made of something with a very similar-sounding name. There will be no polishing this turd of a news-piece.

EDIT: Really? vBulletin won't let me use the word "sh*ttim*? That's bull**** also.

Last edited:

Stoo

Pale Horse said:
What...you want to make the polls now here? eeeesh.....

pale horse muddles to himself that he's a total dolt for NOT including this wonderful option.
Pale Horse, I see that you've now added the Ethiopian option...and that is good.:hat: However, a question remains...Why is, "I like pizza", part of the poll?:confused: Shouldn't it be: "I like souvlaki"? (Pizza is ITALIA all the way!):gun:

The Ark is not in Greece. It's in Ethiopia.

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
The Ark is not in Greece. It's in Ethiopia.

I voted for the box in a box somewhere.

However, the reality was probably that the gold bits of the Ark were melted down and turned into something more useful. Or at least more commercial than a big old heavy box that came with a health warning every time you wanted to open it to look through your nick-nacks.

Finn

Staff member
Grisu said:
Can I know why was chnaged and take ownership from another one?
Whoa there. No one's taken over anything. Check the time stamps and you'll notice that this one was here before you posted yours - so it gets the preference.

This happens here all the time really and is never anything personal. We're just keeping things tidy and neat.

Grisu

ok then is fine. I was only suprise that my was disappear :(

Thx for advertising

Greeting from Switzerland

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Hi guys, this must be the new myth in Greece. After the Atlantis, treasure chests of Turkish Pashas during the Greek revolution, the Greek gold in WWII now we have to look after for the tomb of Alexander AND the Ark of the Covenant? Boy, like we didn't have enough wanna-be discoverers in our place. I'm very curious how did they manage to marry these two myths. Still it is not a publicity stand, for the sake of tourism at least. Obviously, someone needs funding or attention and he came up with this stupid idea.

And by the way the Grail is somewhere in France, nobody mentioned it.:hat:

WilliamBoyd8

Many have theories about the location of the Ark but here is Proof:

It is in Pasadena, California.

post_roseparade_ark1.jpg

Pasadena California annual Tournament of Roses Parade 2010.

:)

Finn

Staff member
Stoo said:
So, to repeat: Shouldn't the last poll option be: "I like souvlaki!"
Nope, because the Italian economy is such a way that you really shouldn't be surprised if they happen to be the next ones to "find" the Ark.