Young Indiana Jones and the...(as e-books)

bladerunner13

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has scanned versions of the 15 Young Indiana Jones young readers novels. What I'm trying to do is make a clean version of all of these and make them easy for everyone to read in the current ebook market. (I'm not trying to make any money off of these!!!)

:D

If you can help, message me -- I've already cleaned one up -- and I'm working on more, but my work would go faster and smoother with scanned copies. Thanks!!!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
All the books have scanned and the fantail version of "Circle of Death" was posted on the digital thread where a short debate was had about releasing full copies.

Unfortunately, these will not be shared due to the scalpers that visit this site, use them to make profit and ulitmately putting the scanners at risk.

Do you own all the editions?

Junior Jones

I think if anyone makes these e-books available it should be the publisher, not a fan. And the publisher should make money on it, not do it for free.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Junior Jones said:
I think if anyone makes these e-books available it should be the publisher, not a fan. And the publisher should make money on it, not do it for free.

This is a bit rich coming from me but - Hear! Hear!

bladerunner13

I've got most of the books (still looking for #s 4, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15) - slowly finding them but it takes time (as I don't trust e-bay -- but that's another story)!!!

And I'd love for the publisher to make these books available as e-books, but it doesn't look like they are in a rush to do this...