Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

DrJones56

IndyFan
"Star Wars Episode III: Rein of The Blue Screens"

"Star Wars Episode III: The Death of Jar-Jar"

"Star Wars Episode III: Killin' Time Till Indy IV!"

"Star Wars Episode III: We Get To See Padme and Anikin Do It!" :rolleyes: :p

wolfgang

Those are the dumbest funniest most truthful Kevin-like titles I've ever see. HAHA!! I like teh killing time before indy IV one. Hey, but I heard there are giving away posible titles so keep your ears open.

Ska

In case you haven't heard, the title of Episode III was released this past Saturday by Lucasfilm...Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Check out www.theforce.net for more info. What's your opinion on the title?

I personally like the title because it reminds me of the original trilogy titles more than EI and EII.

Last edited:

Luckylighter

I like the title a lot, and I like the fact that the logo looks just like the logo for Return of the Jedi. This movie is going to rock.

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Hmmm?
I'd say.. something in between 'great' and 'o.k.', without it involving the words 'chills' and 'holy'.
:)

intergamer

SKAbatula said:
...or how 'bout a light-whip instead of a lightsaber?

Those actually exist...there's a lot of energy-whip usage in some of the extended universe.

...or, here's a thought, lets keep the movies separate. Besides, looking at the Indygear aspect of the Indiana Jones movies is looking at them a bit too shallowly. In fact it's rather missing the point.

Strider

The Official Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Thread

I just whached the teaser trailer for episode three and now I find myself exited about it. It didn't always be that way. I was so angry about the second one that I wasen't at all enthuseastic to see them making another sequ- excuse me, prequel.

Anyway, I thought that there should be an official thread for people to express there thoughts about Ep.3... for all I know there might already be one, if that is the case I ask the moderators to get rid of this one.

P.S. If any of you haven't seen the teaser here's a good place for quicktime users:
http://www.movie-list.com/s/starwars3.html

HovitosKing

I saw the trailer run in front of The Incredibles, which was another brilliant film by Pixar.

I hate to have to admit it, but Episode III, based on the trailer, looks promising.

Joe Brody

HovitosKing said:
I saw the trailer run in front of The Incredibles, which was another brilliant film by Pixar.

I hate to have to admit it, but Episode III, based on the trailer, looks promising.

Same story here. I agree (although ten minutes could have been cut from the The Incredibles -- and what was up with that cartoon at the opening?).

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
I have my doubts about Ep III, but the teaser trailer looks very promising.
Now I'm kind of looking forward to seeing it. :)

westford said:
May 19th 2005 I think... For the USA at least, not sure about elsewhere.

Yeah, in most country's it's set for the 19th.

theinfiniteweird

Star Wars: Episode III

Just figured we should have a thread ovetr this and all.

Just saw the movie. If I were a critic, id say:

Action was pretty good. Light Sabre duals, which have seemed to become a bigger part of the prequels, were better than II (in general)but still no match for I (period!). Over all complain- movie was rushed in some places. Lucas expects you to already have a general knolwedge of the storyline. Good points- story was rather well done despite being a bit rushed, and most things were wrapped yup very neatly from III to IV (transition between the two). Over all, it was a very good movie. I'd have to rank it up there with EP IV.

Ranking 1-10 (realize when I finally got a chance to sit down and enjoy EP IV-VI I had already seen snippets of all the movies and the entire storyline was common knolwedge to me):

IV- 7
V- 5
VI- 8 1/2
I- 11
II- 5 1/2
III- 7

Of course, once this movie has a longer chance to soak in, it's (EP III) rating might change a bit. Anyone else care to comment? :)