Why do all the good threads get locked down?

Finn

Staff member
So, in your opinion a mod is not allowed to show his or her human side, you say? Okay, let's agree with you.

But I can assure you, everything I've said here has had the tone and wording (most of the time, I have the bad habit of seeding the S-word)... have been inside the limits. Okay, sometimes tangling on the limits but hardly crossing the line. As you can see, Gilles monitors the things going on in here and I will be notified about unproper behavior.

By the way, I'd also like to hear all the motives to this sudden Finn-hunt.

Finn, while not understanding the nature of any Finn hunt and hpingto not offend any poster here and certainly attacking only the postings and not the posters. I am wanting o ake a stand I have seen so mny refuse to take on forums that attacked me.

I am against it plain and simple!!!!!

I have been attaccked and eventully banned from every froum i visited . It even go to the point that and old employee of mine was confused with being me and he posted ( not at our request and in fact we did not like nor want it) , many post to try to uplift Gladhatter and they also banned him. I am not displeased he was banned as it was for our good but I m displeased for the reasons he was banned. In fact any one on those forums that mentioned a hat company that many on those forums support, and were not in favor of that company the entire moderating staff went crazy about it.
I do not like this Finn Bashing at all I think it should be on pm's or it should be on an open forum, or that this one needs to open an open link to it and make sure any that agree to post in that section aslso agree to any bashing of any kind.

In fact I think an open forum is the very best and only kind of forum for such things.

I think this is a fine forum and I love it and love any family oriented surrounding . I also love a free for all forum that you could speak your mind on and have offered to allow any one that will to set one up on my server space.

Its as if all Mods or whom ever runs thse forums are all too afraid to lose customers to set up any new thing.

Competition is good for all and a new forum wiould be great and allow such discussions. This forum is not for that and it should be respected as such.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Finn has his moments, so do I, in fact we all do. But this is straying from the original intent of the original post.

I recommend that if the members of the Raven want to continue to examine both Finn and the many other moderators of the Raven I offer that they can do it Here.

Lets reserve this space to understand why some threads get locked, and others do not.

Magda

It seems that The Raven keeps turning into a soap opera: lame, laughable drama. I suggest that everyone grows up and realizes that this is only a message board. Too many of you are absorbed in it as if it was the sole purpose of your life.

Finn

Staff member
<small>...says somebody who used to be <i>very</i> addicted towards this board a while back.</small>

Magda

<small>Examine the phrase "growing up", Finn. I think that even some of the adults in this place have not reached that mentality. It involves realizing that the internet isn't everything - I certainly have realized that.</small>

Finn

Staff member
<small>Taken another step on the long way to adulthood, good, good.

...and yes, I also still have a long way to go.</small>

I used to be that way on icq some years back when I was disabled for a while and did noting but develop computer programs . and now I am some wha gulty of same as I answer emails all day long I constantly am answering frum post as well.