Lost

Zharah

*cackles evilly*

Oh yes, I know what you're talking about! :D :D

We should con him into thinking he was going on a cruise. Muwhahaha!

Magda

So how would we get "Lost"? Intentionally navigate the ship into a cliff? :p (I say cliff instead of iceberg because I wouldn't be caught dead up north.)

Zharah

LMAO! Ummm... how to get Lost... we would go onshore and wander around someplace ya don't know?? :p

Magda

Ways to get "Lost":

#1 Your guy insisting that he knows where he is going.
#2 Walking around the mall several times in search of an exit. (Happened to my mom. LOL)

Last edited:

Raffey

Ameera said:
Ways to get "Lost":

#1 Your guy insisting that he knows where he is going.
#2 Walking around the mall several times in search of an exit. (Happened to my mom. LOL)

Further ways to get "Lost":

#1 Letting your chick navigate with the map. The guy knows where he is going anyway! :p

#2 Park at the mall after Thanksgiving without getting any bearings of where your car actually is. You could spend an hour punching your remote hoping you'll hear the alarm chirps to let you know where the car is.

Strider

I've started whaching Lost myself and I find it very intriging. I like how they develop every one of the characters instead of only focasing just on one.

Deadlock

Awesome episode last night!

If you haven't been watching the show... DO NOT START NOW. It's getting pretty intense, and if you start watching now, you'll blow a season's worth of buildup.

Magda

I've been consistently watching this show, and it's getting better with each episode! Is there anyone else still keeping tabs on this one too?

Deadlock

Yes, I have! And I absolutely agree, great show. Better than anything I've watched in a LOOOOOONG time.

Though I haven't watched last night's episode yet... (Stupid Iowa State basketball game pushed the show till midnight. :mad: )

Lon

Anyone a fan of this show? The season premiere was great. I think it's the most adventurous show ever on TV. I'm obsessed with it.

Lon

It's just one of the twists and mysteries that keeps the show interesting. I'm sure it will be explained.

Magda

"Lost" is my absolute favorite show. I so knew that the guy at the stadium was going to be somehow involved with the main plot. :eek:

Deadlock

I'm also a fan. Even though I bought the season 1 DVDs the day after they came out, I have yet to make it through all the episodes yet. I'm definitely picking up on nuances the second time through that I missed the first time.

Great show.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
I saw all the episodes on almost one day (magic of the internet), I couldn't let go so I didn't sleep that night. It's a very high quality show.

Arab Swordsman

Lost (Beware of spoilers)

Who on the Raven watches Lost? Last night's premier was a fantastic episode. I would love to start a discussion on all the mysteries related on the show and to get people's theories.