Indy 4 on DVD

The Man

Blu-Ray Indys are a while off yet...

millenniumfalcontotalfimm6.jpg

No Ticket

^ on the above article ^

I don't like how over confident Lucas and Spielberg are on making an Indiana Jones film. "He can do it in his sleep." ... Yeah, that's kind of discrediting the art behind a film like this. Spielberg obviously didn't do a perfect job here so he needs to check himself a bit... he isn't perfect. That over confident attitude that he can "pull it off" no matter what is probably part of what lead to some of KOTCS' problems.

.... anyway....

I hope the special edition KOTCS DVD comes in a box shaped like a fridge and you open it up and it says "lead lined." (I'm only half joking)

Crusade>Raiders

Oct.16th? Right before my birthday :D

Thats pretty wack that we got wait awhile for Blu-Ray Indy trilogy, but at least Kingdom will be.

EddyW

Amazon often uses non-final product pics, so this might change after a while. I doubt this will be the final cover since it is completely different from the previous releases.

-Jones-

EddyW said:
Amazon often uses non-final product pics, so this might change after a while. I doubt this will be the final cover since it is completely different from the previous releases.

It's similar to the special edition DVD's ;).

EddyW

Yeah, you're probably right. It's a nice cover though, nothing surprising but I like it when they just use the theatrical poster. Most of the time the DVD cover is ten times worse then the actual movie poster (Disney is very good at that), so no complaining here if that is the final artwork for the DVD.

jdm_jib

Cant wait!!!!!

does that honestly say what i think it does and it wont be available until December!?!?!?

When does the region 5 copy come out? They're normally out an awful lot earlier than the english versions.

bonoferox

I still think the release date is set for mid-late October. December is just the estimate until amazon get's the official release date (which should be revealed in a couple weeks).

The Man

bonoferox said:
I still think the release date is set for mid-late October. December is just the estimate until amazon get's the official release date (which should be revealed in a couple weeks).

Late October sounds about right. Revenge Of The Sith premiered about the same time of year and emerged on DVD at Halloween - in the U.K. at least.

A_True_Believer

DocWhiskey said:
Woah.

Hope that crystal skull is avalible with the U.S. release of the DVD.

What crystal skull?

Also, I really hope they have a reversable cover with the style of the original box set on the other side.

jdm_jib

im not really too bothered about what the cover looks like.

What id love is that, if KOTCS was truley 'for the fans', why cant we have a 2 disc set with the original film on and also a fans cut where all the wrongs are put right.

Im not talking about re-shooting bits and changing the film, im just talking about tweeking it like editing the tarzan schene, inserting some of those scenes we all know were shot but never made the final cut and perhaps editing the score in places.

DocWhiskey

A_True_Believer said:
What crystal skull?

Also, I really hope they have a reversable cover with the style of the original box set on the other side.

Click on the top link. There's a version with a crystal skull bust. Geez.