Derrotero de Valverde

The Adventurer

"Derrotero de Valverde"---In translate means the treasure of Valverde!... Some time ago, about 19-20 years, an awsome book was given to me... INCAS TREASURES by PATRICK BRAUN, sure in romanian... The book is great in general, but, I remember the interesting part of the great treasure...This is a fact that the document (the document show the way to the treasure) was real, and many adventurers and arheaologists go to find out the treasure, but it was never found , though time to time small amount of gold appears...Many men, God rest them in peace, died in the atempt, like young american Frank Rocco from Pennsylvania (22 January 1962)...

Why I post this...because I didn't hear nowhere about "Derrotero de Valverde", except in the book; if you know other sources or news about other expeditions I'm courious to hear about...

The Adventurer

I looked with this (google and wiki... one example of what I found: http://www.bc-alter.net/dfriesen/derrotero.html ) but it is nothing what I don't know about...
What I think about is not the facts, story or something like this, I wander if in the past time until today there was any new expedition and what are the results...if it is happening something like this...any new reportages or only rumours...

Jackson

Actutally some take it very serious. I know of at least two expeditions going in search of that treasure. Using the Derrotero and the Map this year.

Jackson

Last edited: