New Indy Fanfilm Mini-Series Coming to YouTube

kongisking

Coming soon to its own channel on YouTube:

"In 1937, Nazi Germany captured an American archaeologist by the name of Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr. They filmed various interrogation sessions during his time in their captivity, and for years, these films have been kept locked up by the US Government, ever since obtaining them in a raid after the war. But now, they are finally ready to be shown to the world..."

kongisking

I know this thread didn't get a whole lot of notice, probably partly thanks to lots of other conversations demanding attention after the Raven came back to life. But I'd appreciate if you all could kindly give this video another look. Also, I could use help spreading around this new poster I whipped up for the project:

Indy%20Interrogations%20Shadow%20Poster%201.png

kongisking

Mickiana said:
I'm looking forward to more.

Thanks, Mick! Been a while, how've you been?

In fact, I revisited this thread today to share with everyone that I've created a Patreon account for my projects, under the banner "Shattered Star Productions". Those of you familiar with Patreon knows how it works, but for those that aren't...I have a video that explains the mechanics of it. Please give it a watch, and if you really like my material and want to help my content improve in quality, follow the link I provide in the description. Thanks, folks!

TheFedora

I will keep tabs on this series, I really will. Excited for more Indy content, even fan films and this looks to be really good.(y)

kongisking

TheFedora said:
I will keep tabs on this series, I really will. Excited for more Indy content, even fan films and this looks to be really good.(y)

Hey thanks! It's literally right on the verge of its debut, so keep your eyes peeled over the next week or so. In the meantime, I just completed the final poster:

10410781_942937685758109_5232348461883938893_n.jpg

kongisking

This was long overdue...

Hey friends. I've been gone from The Raven for a long time, as a result of many factors, among them going through a pretty big upheaval of my financial and familial situation, and have had to devote time to reorganizing my life and priorities. And so I pretty much completely stopped dropping by, especially since at the time, the franchise seemed fairly dead, and the community was drying up anyway...

But even during that period, I kept at work on my filmmaking projects, including the mini-series this thread had been made for. The project has really blossomed into something I'm immensely proud of, and it's been steadily building a good audience on other social media sites. We're at 6 episodes now, and our finale is coming this month, which we hope will really put a lovely bow on the Indiana Jones series, at least until Indy 5 drops.

It feels only right to catch you all up on the series. And so, without further preamble, here are all six episodes thus far, the result of over a year of intense passion for the character, collaboration with other fans, and a stubborn refusal to give up on this franchise I love. I hope it finds a lot of new fans on here.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QXzAm1Kyn94

TheFedora

I just watched all of the series at once...I have to say this was very well done! Cant wait for Friday's conclusion!

kongisking

TheFedora said:
I just watched all of the series at once...I have to say this was very well done! Cant wait for Friday's conclusion!

Thanks Fedora! Lemme make your day even better....

TheFedora

kongisking said:
Thanks Fedora! Lemme make your day even better....

Just finished watching this. Wow. Just wow. You have managed to imbue Indy with so much emotion...This is pretty much how I imagine his debriefs must have been like for Raiders or Crusade...especially Crusade...

Yeah, it really did a good job at showing an emotional depth to Dr. Jones...and you can see that here... well done sir.(y)

kongisking

TheFedora said:
Just finished watching this. Wow. Just wow. You have managed to imbue Indy with so much emotion...This is pretty much how I imagine his debriefs must have been like for Raiders or Crusade...especially Crusade...

Yeah, it really did a good job at showing an emotional depth to Dr. Jones...and you can see that here... well done sir.(y)

Thank you so much! This project was a HUGE labor of love by myself and a few of my friends who are also devoted Indy buffs (among them none other than one of The Raven's past cutomers, HenryJunior!).

I hope you don't mind, but I decided to quote this comment for the series' Facebook Page, as part of our viewer feedback. If you haven't yet, you should totally check the page out!

Again, thanks so much for your kind words. I hope now that the series is over, and it can finally be properly binged, more fans will give it a try and appreciate it. Every other community I've shared it to has been very impressed by it... now I'm just waiting for it to get it's due on TheRaider. :whip: