Clears throat loudly...

westford

*Ahem*

Just thought I'd plug my new site (as if my sig wasn't enough). I had to design a site for a uni class, so I thought I'd combine 2 things I enjoy - the internet and archaeology, or Mesolithic archaeology to be precise...

Anyway, I stuck the code up on Tripod (it's free and I'm skint) to see if it's working properly. So if you're interested, have a look and let me know your thoughts. http://mesobrit.tripod.com

Canyon

Great site Westford!

It's extremely interesting, very well written and nicely laid out. Well done! :D

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Your site is great West. I like it's interactivity, it shows it's been made by no beginner.

Danie

Westford
If you want some images/descriptions of Mesolithic objects, I've got quite a few on my British Museum database.
Leave a message here if you're interested.
Dan

westford

Some extra images would be great Danie! I'm submiting the site 'as is' for my uni class, but am going to keep the site going on Tripod as well and add more information to it.
Since I pinched all my images from other websites, I'm going to have to add info to them all about the photographer, etc, just in case anyone has a go at me for breach of copyright! :p

Tennessee R

This one sort of dropped all novelty days after it was posted.
What happened, westford? Why no new updates?

It has the start of a really good site.

Tennessee R

True, but with a little more, the site could be not only a good tool for school, it could be a great source of information for those who are searching the internet for individual sites of this sort.

Just thought she might as well keep it updated. (Provided that she has a little spare time)

Anyway, good site, though.

westford

Thanks Tennessee, unfortunately I've had practically no time to work on this site or my Indiana Jones one, so they are a bit dead at the moment. I still get the occassional email about the Mesolithic Britain site, so I will do something with it when I have time (and when I can find the login details for my Tripod account!).

westford

There’s a blast from the past. Sadly, probably not. Life has taken me away from web dev/design and archaeology.

Canyon

Hey! It's going very well. I have been in the United States for just over ten years now. Still working in an office but looking at a career change.