Howdy from Michigan

Yvonne

I've been visiting theraider.net for Indy news for a long time. In fact, it's the first place I go if I want to know anything Indy related. Great site!

Anywho, I wanted to say hello. The new pic of Harrison in his Indy garb inspired me to register and start posting.

-yvonne

Finn

Staff member
Welcome to our shanty little forum, Yvonne! Hope you have some good time around here.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Speaking as a Ohioan, welcome to one of the few places with a more inconsistent climate than the Midwest, and here's hoping you enjoy your stay.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Attila the Professor said:
Speaking as a Ohioan, welcome to one of the few places with a more inconsistent climate than the Midwest, and here's hoping you enjoy your stay.
I used to live in Ohio (Akron to be exact), then I moved here to Colorado...believe you me, you don't know inconsistent climate until you've spent whole round of seasons here.

roundshort

Aaron H said:
I used to live in Ohio (Akron to be exact), then I moved here to Colorado...believe you me, you don't know inconsistent climate until you've spent whole round of seasons here.

Totally, I am from Pittsburgh (home of the Steelers, which OWN the browns) then moved to the mountains in Colorado, and it is true, if yhou don't like the weather wait 10 minutes. Now I am in the garden of Eden! (Sunny everyday between 70 and 95!
Welcome

roundshort

Aaron H said:
EVERYBODY owns the Browns...however, the Broncos OWN the Steelers. ;) :p

Really, funny last years AFC championship game didn't look that way to me . . ., hmm and My boys didn't make it to the playoffs at all last year, how did the Donkeys do?

If you want to live in the past, I will look at our 5 V.L. trophies to your 2, . . . .

No Safe to say, as 5 times Suberbowl champs, we own everyone in the AFC. Cowboys are the only team that can make a claim to us, they beat in the SB once, which makes us 1 up on them!

Niteshade007

Earlier someone mentioned Akron, Ohio, and that's where my mom's family is from. Small little town, but it's odd that I would meet people here from there.

And welcome! (I have enough posts now to welcome people, right?)