Silly Question about a SNES game

Zealot

On Super Nintendo, there is a game called Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures.
Now, when you lose all your lives, you arrive at a continue screen. There you can see Sean's Connery and you hear his voice. So my question to you is: what does he say? Something like: my master or my mistake. Does anyone know? This has been bugging me for years!

Zealot

Wow, I wasn't even close, thanks!
One last question: in which part of the movie does he says that? Is it when Indy falls off the cliff with the tank?

Major Eaton

Zealot said:
Wow, I wasn't even close, thanks!
One last question: in which part of the movie does he says that? Is it when Indy falls off the cliff with the tank?

Yes, just after the tank goes over the cliff and Indy emerges. Great line.:D

UIMJ

Downloaded this game for the wii...
Honest to God I couldn't get past the boulder chase which is the first thing you do in the game!

Ironclaw

UIMJ said:
Downloaded this game for the wii...
Honest to God I couldn't get past the boulder chase which is the first thing you do in the game!

It's all memorization with that part, nobody ever gets through it the first time...you have to hug the right side of the screen and know where everything is beforehand.

Lambonius

Yeah, he definitely says "I've lost him," from the scene when he, Sallah, and Marcus see Indy go over the cliff on the tank. I just checked in the game. :)