Lego Indy 2 Soundtrack

Col. Detritch

In was just wondering where a certain cue from this game came from as I own the soundtracks and it isn't on any of them. The track is the one that plays in the second part of the KotCS game when you fight Dovchenko in the Ants. It a variation of the Jungle Chase and I've heard it a few other times on the KotCS extras. Where is this from and can it be found?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZtPx3O30LQ

:hat:

IAdventurer01

I'd love to help, but could you isolate the times this alternate cue is played, I've already blown my ears out trying to find it amongst the really really loud explosions in the posted video. :(

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Isn't it just the portion played as the jeeps are racing alongside the cliff and when Mutt first finds himself among the monkeys? Which is to say, more or less the second half of the Jungle Chase track featured on the soundtrack with most of the Mutt material omitted?

Col. Detritch

Originally posted by Attila the Professor
Isn't it just the portion played as the jeeps are racing alongside the cliff and when Mutt first finds himself among the monkeys? Which is to say, more or less the second half of the Jungle Chase track featured on the soundtrack with most of the Mutt material omitted?

It is similar but I think this version of the score sounds more intense and adrenalin pumped than the final version.

Originally posted by IAdventurer01
I'd love to help, but could you isolate the times this alternate cue is played, I've already blown my ears out trying to find it amongst the really really loud explosions in the posted video. :(

I know what you mean it is hard to hear on that video; sadly it?s the only video of the level I could find.:( However the score can also be found on the second disk of the KotCS two disk set. The score is heard once in the Production Diary: Welcome to the Jungle from 3:45-6:26 (the end); and again in Adventures in Post- Production from 0:30-1:26. Both are slightly different from each other again but relatively the same alternative score for the Jungle Chase! :hat: