One day with Indy

IndysGal41

If you could spend some time with Indy what would you 2 do??
:)

As for me i would like to go with him to some wild exotic trip like to egypt and explore the pyramids, look for treasures come back to the hotel and change and have a nice dinner and then go back to the room and well the rest is rated "R".

:whip:

TREN KROM

We would go to some country in Central America and try to find one of the Crystal Skulls, and once we do we will try to laeve but the locals will be like "WTF? Theres laws against that you know." and we'd be like "Screw you." and have this big chase thing.

Oh and time whole time I'll be acting like Short Round.

The Drifter

First, during the purple haze of morning. We would trek into the green canopy of the Amazon Rainforest. The early hours would be our hike through the dense trails, and the fordings of deep riivers.

By miday we would enter a lost, and vine-chocked temple. Indiana would show me a map. A map that held the layout of each trap within the temple. He would lead the way, as I made it on my own from the rear.

There would be swinging gullitines, punji stakes, pitfalls, and cave-ins. After a few hours of slowly crawling through the shadows, we would happen upon the inner-sanctum. There before us would be a band of tomb-raiders with the idol that we were searching for.
A gun fight would ensue. Indiana with his Webly and me with an old Colt .45.

A few villians would fall to our hail of bullets, but the others would escape.
After exiting the temple, we would spot them heading down the trail on their motorcycles. We would get onto the cycle's owned by the dead robbers, and roar down the narrow path.

Dusk would be setting in.
Night calls of the beasts would shreik in vain; muted by the howl of the engines. We are gaining on them! We race over swinging-bridges, and on the tips of crumbling cliffs.
There before us would be an old village squating in the deepening shadows. From there we can cut them off! But, from the shade steps two men who tackle us off our bikes.

The bikes collide into the huts, and we start fighting with the two giants. Two Pat Roach's?! How can this be? We fight them for what seems like hours.
After their defeat we head into the village. One of Indiana's allies is there. A man who runs the local missionary. He tells us that the thugs boarded a sea-plane and are headed to Mexico.
The night grows old as me and Indiana board our own plane and head after them.

That would be my day with Indiana Jones.

Indy~Annie

IndysGal41 said:
As for me i would like to go with him to some wild exotic trip like to egypt and explore the pyramids, look for treasures come back to the hotel and change and have a nice dinner and then go back to the room and well the rest is rated "R".

:whip:

u read me mind.:p he he

indyclone25

i'd just like to sit with him and talk different adventures he has had and drink some beer with him and marion

fatima

Yes, hanguing around in exotic places, forrest, old temples, doesn't matter where...but mostly is the oportunity of seing how he works and learn with it, and then I would have to laugh a lot too, being with him not just for the serious side of things but having fun is essencial.