The Ford Finger

This Thread is friggin Fantastic!

I noticed "the finger" while making those Valentines! I emailed the Indy-Cast with the idea of a drinking game, (like everytime Luke whines)and tonight I saw a Guest checking out this thread! Awesome!

Has anyone cared enough to keep a count?

:dead:

Nurhachi1991

Rocket Surgeon said:
I noticed "the finger" while making those Valentines! I emailed the Indy-Cast with the idea of a drinking game, (like everytime Luke whines)and tonight I saw a Guest checking out this thread! Awesome!

Has anyone cared enough to keep a count?

:dead:

A drinking game were you drink everytime Luke whine's? You would be tanked after the first 40 mins of a New Hope

Nurhachi1991 said:
A drinking game were you drink everytime Luke whine's? You would be tanked after the first 40 mins of a New Hope

I guess it would depend onthe contestants and the type of drinkto be consumed...but after all, isn't that the whole idea of a drinking game? The Ford Finger Game might last a little longer, if you're that's what you're looking for...:dead:

Dyonus

From Temple of Doom:
Doomfinger.png

Does this count?

so wah mu

...Before the quadrilogy (Mode, Median or Mean)

..there were only 3.

The appearance of Fords digit in the median (post May 2008) was evidence of us being given the...dare i say it...

...the 'middle finger' !

yeah I said it. (Peter Griffin like)

Now it is no more than a nostalgiac 'Index' finger. Or even a 'ring' finger if you count in Chinese. Mandarin and Cantonese.

Further proof of the need for a fifth Indy so we can all see Fords 'middle' finger make a vocal point... I mean focal point, again.

...a point anyway, any point.

There has to be a fulcrum release lever somewhere!!

Last edited:

so wah mu

Who wants to see the Ford Finger at Cannes...?

Yeah İ saw it at Cannes.

In the flesh and in actıon!

It was just awesome! you couldn't hear a pin drop!! Totally improvised and spontaneous.
Fords fınger ıs a sensation, the delivery natural and unforced.
A finger deserving of it's own chat show and website.

We need more fingers as role models in society.

If I feel up to it I may even share the slides.
100 positive posts wins the competition.

...feels like i step on fortune cookies

Last edited:

Indyologist

LOL-- Glad you guys are enjoying this thread I started. Sheesh, has it been a year old already?

So, how many Ford Fingers in KOTCS? Crop, copy and paste them here!

so wah mu

easy for you...

...the fortunate one with ALL his digits in tact. surely that 'cut' 'crop' 'paste' lark is a generic term used by barbers..?

Col. Detritch

Hu I thought I was crazy when I noticed this in Ford's pictures, but i'm not other people do to! I think its cool! I think the snake pit is a Ford Finger but I can't seem to find ant other in KoTCS.

In my opinion all the Ford Finger needs is a lavish theme song sung by Shirley Bassey:whip: