Who was your favorite Indy girl?

Raiders90

Hey

We have many women to chose for this: Nancy Stratemeyer, Maggie O'Casey, Vicky, Mata Hari, Molly, Maya, Giulietta (Tales of Innocence), Lily,Peggy, Kate, Gloria, Claire, Marion, Willie, and finally Elsa. Who is your favorite and why?

I have to say I'm tied with two favorites: Vicky and Marion. Vicky because she was Indy's first true love and it's just a very romantic and cute relationship and Marion because she may well be the love of his life (depending on how KOTCS goes)

IndySeven

Raiders112390 said:
Hey

We have many women to chose for this: Nancy Stratemeyer, Maggie O'Casey, Vicky, Mata Hari, Molly, Maya, Giulietta (Tales of Innocence), Lily,Peggy, Kate, Gloria, Claire, Marion, Willie, and finally Elsa. Who is your favorite and why?

I have to say I'm tied with two favorites: Vicky and Marion. Vicky because she was Indy's first true love and it's just a very romantic and cute relationship and Marion because she may well be the love of his life (depending on how KOTCS goes)

I totally agree! Vicky and Marion were the two best women for Indy! They were both nice and sincere with him. My second choice would probably be tied between Willie and Elsa; Willie because she was generally nice and Elsa because she was very tough like Indy, while at the same time, was fairly nice to him.:)

Michael24

I can only base my choices on the films, since I'm not familiar with the books and most of the video games, and I haven't seen YIJ since it first aired.

But Marion is my ultimate choice. (y)

Shortie

Marion, then Willie then Elsa. I don't know any of those except 2 from the books I read, but I forgot their names.

Adamwankenobi

IndySeven said:
I totally agree! Vicky and Marion were the two best women for Indy! They were both nice and sincere with him.

Agreed! I think the three females most important to Indy romantically are: Sophie von Hohenberg, Vicky Prentiss, and Marion Ravenwood. :)