Hallows Eve

Gear

Screw Christmas, Halloween's been a tradition in my house for many years. Part of that tradition is dressing up every year. So there's the topic, what's everyone's costume plans?

I was thinking about the Joker (I'll wager that's the big one this year) or a dead cowboy.

:dead:

Nurhachi1991

I was thinking of being a Gotham thug,Arkham Asylum Joker, Indy

I dunno what to be

and dressing up is a tradition in most families that live in the United States dude........

Gear

Well yes, but I see a lot of kids come to the house and expect candy even though they aren't wearing a costume. Also, a lot of people quit dressing up after a certain age and only do so certain years.

There's never been a Halloween that I haven't dressed up for and there are other traditions somewhat unique to us.

Gear

God, you don't even have to go to those lengths. Just shout "CLINTON FOR PRES. 2012!"

DocWhiskey

I'm thinking about dressing up as The Spirit, Travis Bickle, or Indiana Jones. Though it's tempting that I already have a sweet Joker costume, and I'd wear it, but it seems that ever single person in the world is going to be the Joker.

Gear

I heard a rumor a couple years ago that this kid in my old home town once dressed up as Hitler for Halloween and was arrested when neighbors complained about his trick or treat costume.

Indy's brother

DocWhiskey said:
I'm thinking about dressing up as The Spirit, Travis Bickle, or Indiana Jones. Though it's tempting that I already have a sweet Joker costume, and I'd wear it, but it seems that ever single person in the world is going to be the Joker.

I dressed as Travis Bickle for the 30th anniversary showing of it at the musicbox theater in chicago. (shaved head, no mo'). :eek:

Deckard

SuitWebSite.jpg

GB20proton20Pack11.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZLq1XYikvI

Goonie

gear guardian said:
I heard a rumor a couple years ago that this kid in my old home town once dressed up as Hitler for Halloween and was arrested when neighbors complained about his trick or treat costume.

The kid's name wasn't Prince Harry was it?

;)

Nurhachi1991

gear guardian said:

I would of given the kid extra candy for making me laugh that hard

The_Raiders

I'll either go as Indy or Old Gregg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J7yLOUT-L4Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J7yLOUT-L4Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Probably Old Gregg, casue dressing EXACTLY like Indy is pretty much my casual style anyways, so it wouldn't be very different. :p