Indiana Jones on South Park

Stoo

YouNeverKnow said:
I loovvved the southern-hick sequence.
That's a spoof on the infamous scene from "Deliverence". Crazy stuff and it even included a South Parkified Toht & Ratty Nepalese!
Gotta love the "Howard the Duck" pinball machine and "Willow" video game.

Dr. Joenes said:
the hysterical and habitual haters are getting pilloried as much or more by this episode as well but I'd wager that is lost on most of them.
Apparently so!:rolleyes:

Sankara

Dr. Joenes said:
This is spot on. It was funny but the hysterical and habitual haters are getting pilloried as much or more by this episode as well but I'd wager that is lost on most of them.

Totally wrong!!! *LOL" Watch this great episode again!!! :D

Crusade>Raiders

The Man said:
It's wonderful. Even acolytes of Skull should have a chuckle... (y)*

*Anyone remember the episode in which the boys must prevent Lucas and Spielberg from making a special edition of Raiders? "This is improved history..."

Oh god, I love that episode. And Spielberg is Belloq and he does that weird noise that I STILL don't know what is it.

I need to watch these episode, but I'm at school. I enjoyed Kingdom, but I enjoy South Park as well.

Don't be afraid to laugh, Kingdom fans. I'm not (y)

Nurhachi1991

Ahahahahahahahah Toht was in the episode!

I thought it was great and usualy Indy parodies **** me off

But I have grown to love KOTCS but when I first saw it this is how I felt.

Finn

Staff member
Sankara said:
They're also mocking those who hate it passionately? No, that's not right! They love Indiana Jones very-much (Episode: Free Hat) and so they hate and they are sad about the "Skull" movie... (y)
Oh boy. You CAN love Indy and have laughs at the expense of KotCS bashers at the same time. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

Oh well... I guess we'll have to write this one off as another Sankara "senior" moment.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Stoo said:
Gotta love the "Howard the Duck" pinball machine and "Willow" video game.
The bar scene was from The Accused with Jodie Foster.

So Lucas and Spielberg didn't melt and explode in a previous episode? Maybe these events didn't happen either...

Stoo

Moedred said:
The bar scene was from The Accused with Jodie Foster.
Yes, "The Accused". As soon as they showed Indy at the pinball machine, I knew what was coming up.:eek:
There was some decent Indy-type music at one point in the show, too. T.Parker & M.Stone always do well with the tunes.

Finn said:
Oh well... I guess we'll have to write this one off as another Sankara "senior" moment.
It's doubling the laughs! *LOL* x 2

Crusade>Raiders

Finn said:
Oh boy. You CAN love Indy and have laughs at the expense of KotCS bashers at the same time. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

Ignorance is bliss

Deckard

New South Park

Forgive me if it's already been discussed on the boards here, but I felt like I got at least a little justice on the new South Park last night.

If you missed it, it featured Indy 4, and obviously Matt and Trey, like myself did not like Indy's new adventure. They had Harrison being raped on 3 seperate occassions by Steven and George, and it culminated with Kyle and Stan wanting to have them arrested for the crime. It's on again tonite, and if your a fan of the show, it's worth a watch.

It's even better then when they made fun of George for the Star Wars Special Editions.

Nurhachi1991

I also loved Cartmans impression of the Chinese guy that was great! Alright talk you commie rats!

Cartman is the man!

RaideroftheArk

When I first checked this out I was ready for a whole lot of KOTCS bashing...but to my surprise they bashed the haters just as much. Funny episode...Butters is hilarious..."I can't believe they put them in jail, I didn't think the movie was that bad." lol

Good stuff.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
I was secretly hoping for them to tackle the subject.

The fact that you cannot deduce a simple message from a SP episode is what makes them so intriguing.

Fact remains: Butters is the show's idiot and Indiana Jones is being raped by two bearded people.

Last edited:

RaideroftheArk

torao said:
I was secretly hoping for them to tackle the subject.

The fact that you cannot deduce a simple message from a SP episode is what makes them so intriguing.

Fact remains: Butters is the show's idiot and Indiana Jones is being raped by two bearded people.

Is he really the idiot or is he just that character that doesn't let things get to him as much as the others?

Raiders of Clay

This episode made me laugh when everyone was screaming, crying, and puking. When all this was going on butter comes out and say,"Well I thought it was pretty good." Hilarious.