TheRaider.net
 

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Indy Fanwork and Activities
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #76
sunshinestate1992
IndyFan
 
sunshinestate1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentAlien
And yet you still post the same topic time and again.

I make films too. It's a passion of mine. I don't go around whoring my work. If people want to see it, they will. You've too much pride. Not everyone sees you as some auteur in the making. Let it come to you.
Dude why to you have to be scuh a douche to him , who cares if he posts too much.
Youre not the only aspiring filmmaker because he is !!!.Im not a filmaker but he is and he takes pride in his work,and if it bothers you to much...GET OVER IT !!!! this is a INDIANA JONES FANSITE..NO NEED TO ***** AND MOAN.......maybe your jealous


speilberg wouldnt like it

im not even a filmmaker i just hate when people act like stupid *******s.!!!
sunshinestate1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:51 PM   #77
bigdaddygamer14
IndyFan
 
bigdaddygamer14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 98
Hey, thanks for the support!
bigdaddygamer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #78
Eric Solo
IndyFan
 
Eric Solo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Newnan, Georgia, USA
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentAlien
I make films too. It's a passion of mine. I don't go around whoring my work. If people want to see it, they will.

Let's see some of your work, Mr. FILM School. Have you uploaded it somewhere or would that be beneath you?

Good job , BigDaddy!

Last edited by Eric Solo : 01-08-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Eric Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:43 PM   #79
ResidentAlien
Guest
 
ResidentAlien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Solo
Let's see some of your work, Mr. FILM School. Have you uploaded it somewhere or would that be beneath you?

Good job , BigDaddy!


It's online. A few are on myspace which I've linked to before. If you find it, feel free to watch 'em.

I don't advertise. If the subject matter is interesting to people, they'll find 'em. That's what tags are for.
ResidentAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #80
bigdaddygamer14
IndyFan
 
bigdaddygamer14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 98
Thanks for everyone's support! I'm not looking for trouble.
bigdaddygamer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:04 PM   #81
No Ticket
IndyFan
 
No Ticket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South America, 1936
Posts: 2,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentAlien
It's online. A few are on myspace which I've linked to before. If you find it, feel free to watch 'em.

I don't advertise. If the subject matter is interesting to people, they'll find 'em. That's what tags are for.

I don't think your accounting for laziness. I'd like to see them, but I don't want to search for the links to them. haha.
No Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:32 PM   #82
ResidentAlien
Guest
 
ResidentAlien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ticket
I don't think your accounting for laziness. I'd like to see them, but I don't want to search for the links to them. haha.


I am accounting for laziness. If you aren't willing to search, they can't mean that much to you. And that's fine. I make my films for me. I'm a firm believer in art as a means of purging. I create for my own well being. If they touch others aside from me, great! If not, so be it.
ResidentAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:13 AM   #83
No Ticket
IndyFan
 
No Ticket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South America, 1936
Posts: 2,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentAlien
I am accounting for laziness. If you aren't willing to search, they can't mean that much to you. And that's fine. I make my films for me. I'm a firm believer in art as a means of purging. I create for my own well being. If they touch others aside from me, great! If not, so be it.

How can they mean anything to me if I haven't seen them? lol. I think you underestimate my lazyness. I get where your coming from and all... but to not link to it when people request to check it out because you don't want to "advertise" and basically saying, go look it up yourself, is kind of dumb.
No Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:44 AM   #84
ResidentAlien
Guest
 
ResidentAlien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,303
Check your PM.
ResidentAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:01 PM   #85
bigdaddygamer14
IndyFan
 
bigdaddygamer14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 98
Could you PM me your film? I would like to see it!
bigdaddygamer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #86
bigdaddygamer14
IndyFan
 
bigdaddygamer14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 98
Actually I just found your YouTube profile. It's just your username on Raider.net right? So those are your films? I didn't really get them so to speak, but I wouldn't want to make fun of a film like "[censored]".

???????

Last edited by Moedred : 01-29-2008 at 08:23 PM.
bigdaddygamer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #87
ResidentAlien
Guest
 
ResidentAlien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddygamer14
Actually I just found your YouTube profile. It's just your username on Raider.net right? So those are your films? I didn't really get them so to speak, but I wouldn't want to make fun of a film like "[censored]".

???????


No, that's not my profile. But nice try.

Last edited by Moedred : 01-29-2008 at 08:23 PM.
ResidentAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #88
bigdaddygamer14
IndyFan
 
bigdaddygamer14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 98
Good, I'm ACTUALLY glad. Same name though, weird.

I still want to see your film though.
bigdaddygamer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #89
MinnesotaJones
IndyFan
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37
Wow... this thread is old. I was just looking for my favourite reviewer's films. I didn't realise he was once a member! That's cool. Too bad the film was removed from YouTube though I never got to see it.
MinnesotaJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.