Sunday, Mar 7 2:00pm 4:30pm 7:00pm 9:25pm
Monday, Mar 8 - Thurs, Mar 11 7:00pm 9:25pm

Varsity Theatre
123 E. Franklin St
Chapel Hill , NC 27514

(919)967-8665

Temple in North Carolina

Fri Mar 12 thru Thurs Mar 18

Hours not officially announced but I would assume the same as Raiders.

Varsity Theatre
123 E. Franklin St
Chapel Hill , NC 27514

(919)967-8665

Last Crusade in North Carolina

Fri Mar 19 thru Wed March 24

Hours not officially announced but I would assume the same as Raiders.

Varsity Theatre
123 E. Franklin St
Chapel Hill , NC 27514

(919)967-8665

Raiders Crusade Double feature in Waukegan, IL

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Saturday, March 6
3 and 7 p.m.
Genesee Theatre,
203 N. Genesee St
Waukegan IL
$9 for adults, $8 for students with valid ID, $5 for seniors and military personnel;
847-782-2366
geneseetheatre.com

FedoraHead

Why is it, at least, Raiders, is show a lot of film? I bet I seen it at least 6 times in the last 10 years playing. However you never would see Star Wars just play like that or something movies. I haven't yet to find any of the other Indy ones screening but almost once a year someone will show Raiders. We do have a place here that shows SW, and others but it's just a big screen that shows DVD. I like that old film look, call me crazy

indyclone25

FedoraHead said:
Why is it, at least, Raiders, is show a lot of film? I bet I seen it at least 6 times in the last 10 years playing. However you never would see Star Wars just play like that or something movies. I haven't yet to find any of the other Indy ones screening but almost once a year someone will show Raiders. We do have a place here that shows SW, and others but it's just a big screen that shows DVD. I like that old film look, call me crazy
as with most films shown in retrospect lucas will only release his films for special screening maybe for charity events , while the indiana jones movies are available because the studios make them available , just like certian theaters will show like jaws or ghostbusters mostly through the summer events , so if you want to star wars trilogy in the theater it will have to be when lucas rereleases them again .:D

Raiders, Temple, Crusade in Alamo TX

INDIANA JONES: The COMPLETE TRILOGY Feast!
Rated PG-13; 400min; Director:Steven Spielberg (1981) (1984) (1989)

This show is a part of the Food & Film Events Signature Series, Click to See More

An all day Food & Film Event featuring rare 35mm screenings of RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK, INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM & INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE back-to-back!

There are very few perfect triple installment series in the history of film. In fact, it's practically inarguable that the INDIANA JONES movies comprise the single most entertaining three-part saga in cinema. Thank goodness they never ruined this untouchable trilogy by producing another, lesser entry!

To celebrate the flawlessness of ALL THREE of the INDIANA JONES movies, we're pleased to present the most white-knuckle, whip-crackin', globe-spanning feast/festival event the Alamo has ever seen! Join us for an all-day triumph of ark-findin', heart-stealin', grail-gettin' and Nazi-meltin' along with a delicious meal from each country Indy rampages through on his way to the the climax of the THIRD and FINAL film! This once-in-a-lifetime experience will truly be an event to remember, to be enjoyed (and digested) by the most powerful fans of big screen adventure, all proud to live in a LaBeouf-free universe!!

The complete menu is HERE...and you'd better believe that there will be dishes from each continent Indy & co. set foot on, from South American favorites to Egyptian delicacies to the Holy Grail of desserts, all prepared by Alamo chefs John Bullington and Elijah Horgan!:

1 - Fresh Catch
Striped Bass roasted in a tangerine sauce over wild forest mushrooms on mixed jungle greens

2 - Mousaka
Lamb, dates, in ancient Egyptian spices on roast tomato

3 - Snake Curry
Slow cooked snake and plantain in madras curry served with black rice on banana leaf

4 - Eyeball Soup
Roast pearl onion soup

5 - Fuhrer?s Fave
Richardson Farm?s Pork cutlet breaded and fried with sauerkraut and spaetzle

6 - Monkey Brains!!!
Sweet coconut risotto, strawberry reduction, lychee nut, monkey skull

...And for all you thrill-seekers: don't be surprised if some beetles end up as a side dish!

ALSO!: Feel free to grab a ticket with our INTERNATIONAL WINE/COCKTAIL FLIGHT for an additional $25 per person, and TAKE THE WILDEST RIDE!!

Kid Policy: 18 and up; Children 6 and up will be allowed only with a parent or guardian. No children under the age of 6 will be allowed.

Sunday, April 11, 2010
1:00p

Temple in Paradise, CA

Saturday, Apr 17
Sunday, Apr 18
12:01 AM

Paradise Cinema 7 (2,499.4 mi)
6701 Clark Road
Paradise, CA 95969 (530) 872-7800