Which chapters do you have?

Junior Jones

I have every chapter, too. I bought all the official VHS tapes when they came out, and I recorded the others when they aired on the USA Network.

I also taped the show when it was originally on, although my VCR was dying at the time. The picture is grainy and it sounds like all the characters are talking underwater. But I have all the Old Indy bookends with George Hall.

indy_123

I bought the indiana jones movie pack and got one chapter of the young indiana jones movie. I watch the pechots eye and....it sucked. I like indy when he is older not younger

Junior Jones said:
I have every chapter, too. I bought all the official VHS tapes when they came out, and I recorded the others when they aired on the USA Network.

I also taped the show when it was originally on, although my VCR was dying at the time. The picture is grainy and it sounds like all the characters are talking underwater. But I have all the Old Indy bookends with George Hall.
Wow!Which year did you record the old versions of the show?

Junior Jones

Captain Defence said:
Wow!Which year did you record the old versions of the show?

I taped them off television when they were originally airing on ABC. So that would be 1992/1993 if I remember correctly.

Doctorjones

indy_123 said:
I bought the indiana jones movie pack and got one chapter of the young indiana jones movie. I watch the pechots eye and....it sucked. I like indy when he is older not younger

I don't think it was that bad, but definitely not the best. I also enjoy Indy when he is older alot more. :)

indifan101

I have the digitaly remastered Indiana Jones trilogy Dvd collection pack and Vhs set! Plus a few young Indy chapters.