Grettings!

bingothehutt

Hello everyone on the Raven! I have visited here many times before, but just became a member. I have been a huge fan of Indiana Jones for many years now! If I were to describe myself, I would say that I am Indiana Jones at heart, trapped inside a chubby 38 year old's body. He is the person I would love to have been, could I go back and convince my younger self to come along with me on that. But no matter. Indiana Jones is a state of mind. You might be trapped in a cubicle, but you know that if you hit the wrong key and your desk starts to slowly sink into the floor, at a moment's notice you could grab your whip and hat, and make the run down the hallway before the boulder gets to you! Of course your boss would be waiting at the end to snatch away your well earned rewards, but.....there's always the next adventure!

Thanks to you all for such a great Indy site, and I hope to visit here, maybe even contribute, in the future. But in the mean time, step where I step, and don't touch anything!

Stoo

bingothehutt said:
I have been a huge fan of Indiana Jones for many years now! If I were to describe myself, I would say that I am Indiana Jones at heart, trapped inside a chubby 38 year old's body.
Hi, Bingo. You're a HUGE fan? How much do you weigh? Welcome to The Raven!:p:whip:

kongisking

Welcome, my friend. One question: Where do you stand on KOTCS? Because, if you hate it, you shall never know peace from me! :rolleyes:

Just kidding. I'm only giving you a warning of how stubborn I am. Look forward to chatting with you, dude.

Stoo

Bingo, please take no offence to my above post. I'm just joking around.;)

After visiting for so long, what spurred you to finally join The Raven?