a very young newbie

QBComics said:
"Look what you've done!"

Gotta say man, your dad is a very cool dad. I have TONS of respect for him. :hat:

yeah my dad is pretty cool, i respect him alot too --- he doesn't treat me like a kid too much, and i like when he buys me toys --lol

here is my pic of me in my indiana jones temple of doom outfit
homepics001.jpg

Saber79

Welcome aboard!

I think its cool that a father and son team are here. I hope to have that with my future son/daughter when they eventually arrive.

Have a great time!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
If KOTCS has done anything it has made Indiana Jones generational for a lot of fans who were kids when they first watch it and can now share the experience with their children.:D

RaideroftheArk

JuniorJones said:
If KOTCS has done anything it has made Indiana Jones generational for a lot of fans who were kids when they first watch it and can now share the experience with their children.:D

Outstanding statement! You have spoken wisely. Welcome to the boards!!!

Do you have a favorite Indy movie or do you like them all equally?

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
RaideroftheArk said:
Outstanding statement! You have spoken wisely. Welcome to the boards!!!

Do you have a favorite Indy movie or do you like them all equally?

This is a hard question to answer.

In simply movie making terms, Raiders but films are about the experience and that moment in your life you find them.

ROTLA was a fantastic film for a 10 years old in 1981 as will KOTCS for a 10 year old in 2008 but the older we become the experience is never quite the same.

Ultimately, I find something in all the films I can like because I love Indy and the part it has played in my life.

JuniorJones said:
This is a hard question to answer.

In simply movie making terms, Raiders but films are about the experience and that moment in your life you find them.

ROTLA was a fantastic film for a 10 years old in 1981 as will KOTCS for a 10 year old in 2008 but the older we become the experience is never quite the same.

Ultimately, I find something in all the films I can like because I love Indy and the part it has played in my life.

I really like ROTLA as my foavorite indy movie.I just watch it so many times on dvd the story, the charicters, every thing is great for it.