hi

Jay R. Zay

first of all, i'd like to introduce myself on this bord. it's not so much to say, i'm from germany, 13th grade student and i'm running a movie website ( www.filmhimmel.com ) - in german, of course, so most things might not be interesting for foreign users but we have a very successful download section that offers movie fonts.

all my life i've only known indiana jones from three VHS tapes my parents recorded from TV years ago, which only featured a cut version of the movies. i didn't know that until i read about the famous scene where indy shoots the swordsman in cairo. i didn't know this scene, yet everybody else seemed to, so i decided to buy myself the DVD trilogy. :whip: no idea why the station cut out THIS most famous scene... well, i'll never know. anyway, i didn't like the second part, but i guess that's what most people do.

but i have something to add for the admins: jay2 is (that's why it's "Jay2" ;) ) the second account i've started here. the first one is "Jay R. Zay" but i've never got the email to activate it. perhaps you could delete the "Jay R. Zay" account and rename this one? thanks :)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
There is no Jay R. Zay in here. Just Jay.

welcome_tumma.jpg

Welcome, Jay2.

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
There was indeed a 'Jay R. Zay' but he wasn't in the members list because his account never got activated...

Welcome to The Raven Jay2, now better known as 'Jay R. Zay'.

Tennessee R

Welcome to the Raven, Jay R. Zay,
and I wish you many years of adventure at the Raven.

Guten Tag, herr Zay.
Wünschen ihnen manche das abenteuer am Raven. ;) is that readable?

IAdventurer01

Erm... "Hallo."

Yeah, two years of German and I still stink. :D

Anyway, welcome to the boards and I hope you enjoy your stay.