I am Indy Scout 117

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col. Detritch

Originally Posted by Indy Scout 117
hey ave you guys checked out my Indy Pick-Up lines thread?? if you want a good laugh, you should check it out... :p

These are great! I just put some in! Please aproach my sense of humour with a stiff uper lip, I don't want to offend (lol stiff) see what I mean!:hat:

Indy Scout 117 said:
oh thats too bad...that was a great game...your brothers name is Ryan too, huh? do you have any other siblings?? i have one brother, younger. hes a freshman this year.
I only have one sibling and thats my brother, my 3 sisters died at childbirth. I'm the youngest in my family. I plan on buying another Battlefront game for my PSP.

Even do my dads a chair, the people don't want to pay him anything, its a terrible school, I don't like going to the school.

Indy Scout 117

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Is he a wooden kitchen chair, or a plush Lay-Z-Boy? Maybe he's a fun swivel chair, or maybe even an electric chair?
no...just no...

I only have one sibling and thats my brother, my 3 sisters died at childbirth. I'm the youngest in my family. I plan on buying another Battlefront game for my PSP.

Even do my dads a chair, the people don't want to pay him anything, its a terrible school, I don't like going to the school.
im sorry. what do you mean by they wont pay him anything? is it really that bad?

Col. Detritch

Originally Posted by Lonsome_Drifter
Is he a wooden kitchen chair, or a plush Lay-Z-Boy? Maybe he's a fun swivel chair, or maybe even an electric chair?

Oh my God Lonsome, you just put the biggest grin on my face! Classic!:hat:

Indy Scout 117 said:
no...just no...

im sorry. what do you mean by they wont pay him anything? is it really that bad?
Well the school is like a haunted masion, some buildings you can't even walk in because the floor might cave in, then the ceiling could collapse, and then the building my dads in well when you walk the building creeks, and the windows look terrible, doors, floor, walls pilling, computers don't work. Walls need painting, it just needs help. The school needs money. And the students no nothing, 0, and they cheat everytime they take a test, and there RUDE. They just don't want to pay my dad a good amount of money, and there crooks. And the teacher that works with my dad knows nothing my dad ends up teaching his classes!

Drifter I did not think that joke was funny AT ALL!

Col. Detritch

Facebook huh! I can't stand it personally. All my friends have it but I just couldn't get into it.

My fried made me join something so now I'm part of Steam, an online gaming network thingy! It's ok, but I haven't got many games!:hat:

Col. Detritch

Originally Posted by IndyWolf15
I've never heard of that game, Col.

I haden't either before I joined but apperently it's been popular for some time now. It's an online community where people play differnt games together, usually mulitplayer. You cane join different 'clans' and game together ect.

What is Steam?
Instantly access your favorite games
The full Steam library and all future Steam releases are at your fingertips. After you've purchased a game, download it immediately and start playing.

Join the Steam Community
Now it's easy to find someone to play with, meet up with friends, connect with groups with similar interests, and host and join chats, matches, and tournaments. Best of all, it's all free.

Chat with your friends while gaming
With Steam's "Friends" service, you can talk to your friends while you play. You can also see when they're playing games and easily join the same servers together.

Easily browse multiplayer game servers
Steam's integrated server browser makes it easy to navigate thousands of Internet game servers.

Receive automatic game updates
Hunting for patches and downloading from unorganized web sites is so twentieth-century. On Steam, your games stay up-to-date by themselves. No hassles.

Play your games on any PC
Once you have a Steam account, you can sign in from any PC to access your games. Your games are associated with your account, not your computer.

Enjoy Steam-only special offers
From pre-release discounts to free-play weekends, Steam delivers what gamers value most.

Reasently they added some old LucasArts games, some of which are Indy,
I'm pretty shore they have:
-Fate of Atlantis
-LEGO Indy: The Original Adventures
-Last Crusade
I can't think of any more but yeah! You have to buy the games to play them, but most aren't too expensive!

Here's the link to the store where you can Download Steam for Free if ya want to:
http://store.steampowered.com/:hat:

Wow interesting. I'll check it out. I made a topic about online games, if you want to check out some online games, like Maple Story, WonderKing is in closed beta III right now, DOMO and Kicks online and the list gos on. Right now I play Maple Story and WonderKing. Its all free to play.

Last edited:
Indy Scout 117 said:
my friend is trying to get me into Starcraft. i heard its a lot like halo wars so i might try it out.
Try SF Soldier Front online its a Awesome game, its kind of like Halo. ijj.com i think thats the web site for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.