The Question and Answer Indy game...

Pale Horse

Staff member
This one is easy. First person asks a question, the next person answers it, and follows that answer with a question for the next poster. It's pretty random, but if you don't keep it themed around Indy, it could get locked. So here it goes-------------------------->

Q. According to the Indy films, what was the third artifact Indy found chronologicly?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Well, actually it would be the Sankara Stones, but after you answer, you then throw out a question for anyone...

Pale Horse

Staff member
Hopefully one that is along the lines of Indy, so as not to get locked...Make it silly, we'll answer.

Kate

OK.... here is one: at Castle Brunwald, which articles of clothing of Indy's is Elsa wearing, and which articles of clothing of Elsa's is Indy wearing?

Silly enough for ya?

Tennessee R

Elsa: Jacket and fedora.
Indy: Cape and hat

Question # 3
Where does the opening scene from the Raiders take place in reality, and in the movie?

Or should we wait to make sure we got the first question right?

Kate

It takes place in south america in the film, and in real life it was filmed in Hawaii.

and yes, you're right.

Tennessee R

Well, that was what I was wondering. I guess I should ask a new question whether or not I get the other right.

Question 5
What is the actual and movie names of the three main lady charactors(sp?) in the movies?

Kate

Marion Ravenwood = Karen Allen
Willie Scott = Kate Capshaw
Elsa Schnieder = Alison Doody.

ok. next question:

Finish this quote: "Nothing shocks me. I'm a ___"
a) transvestite
b) scientist
c) Marilyn Manson fan

Pale Horse

Staff member
A:Raiders of the Lost Ark-Marion Ravenwood; Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom-Willie Scott; Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade-Elsa Schnider.

Q:What did Indy have to count to in Greek?

<small> don't make it to hard, make it chain well</small>

Kate

I'm not sure, but this is pretty close: because in Greek "Jehovah" begins with an "I"?

I don't know, i haven't seen that movie in about 6 mo.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Kate said:
Marion Ravenwood = Karen Allen
Willie Scott = Kate Capshaw
Elsa Schnieder = Alison Doody.

ok. next question:

Finish this quote: "Nothing shocks me. I'm a ___"
a) transvestite
b) scientist
c) Marilyn Manson fan

A: Scientist

Q: What Circus is the Train From?

Kate

I'm not sure, but it was filmed on train here in New Mexico. I have ridden on that train!