12" Sideshow "Raiders of the Lost Ark" Indy figure (standard) - shipping update?

Billy Ray

A couple of the guys over at the Sideshow Freaks forum have been charged and a couple others called Sideshow directly and asked to have their card charged.

I haven't been charged as of yet, but they were supposed to start today:D

Billy Ray

My order has changed from "processing" to "item shipping soon". Not sure if I received my shipping notice e-mail, as I am not at home, though mywife usually forwards them to me at work if I do get them.

Incidentally, someone over at the Sideshow Freaks board talked to a SS employee and they stated that they would be shipping the exclusive versions first, and then the regular versions would probably go out next week.

ChromiumBlue37

Billy Ray said:
My order has changed from "processing" to "item shipping soon". Not sure if I received my shipping notice e-mail, as I am not at home, though mywife usually forwards them to me at work if I do get them.

Incidentally, someone over at the Sideshow Freaks board talked to a SS employee and they stated that they would be shipping the exclusive versions first, and then the regular versions would probably go out next week.

Same experience for me. My "processing" order was changed to "Shipping soon". This was on my exclusive edition.

Billy Ray

Another in hand pic from the Sideshow Freaks board, this time without the jacket....

SANY2515-1.jpg

Looks mighty nice to me...can't wait till Monday!!!!

deckard24

I just got a shipping notification from UPS, but it didn't say it shipped more like it's pending! Did any of you guys get one like this?

I checked my Sideshow account and it says shipping soon, but it doesn't look like they billed me yet.:confused:

monkey man

I ordered the regular 12" Indy and put myself on the waiting list for the exclusive Indy. They contacted me to say that I could have the exclusive because of cancelled credit cards/orders.
I called Sideshow today and they are going to ship both in the same box. They said that they were shipping in the next 2 days.
Anyone else who is getting both versions might want to call Sideshow and see if they will put them both in the same package. It'll save you a couple of bucks on shipping.
These figures can't get here soon enough.

deckard24

I can't say enough how great of a job Trevor did on this sculpt! It's by far the best sculpt yet of Ford for any 3 3/4" or 12" figure we've had before! Also they've really done a nice job with the paint apps on this figure, that was the one area I was most concerned with! So far based on all these pics it looks top-notch!

Lord_glavin

argh! I am disappointed, got my notice for processing on the regular version today and the New Zealand dollar plummeted, and this figure will cost me twice as much now O_O

should I cancel....but it looks so good....