Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Waffles

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • wtf?

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

Gary2880

Deep fried mars bar.

failing that we have a local Aberdeen delacacy called the buttery. or "mmmmorning roll"

take some bread/pastry type dough, smack a slab of lard/butter in to the middle. another layer of the dough on top. bake it. and voila.

Nice unhealthy way to start your day and your guarenteed to get the afternoon off work as you will have had a massive heart attack by lunchtime! (y)

Recipie to make your own rowies

The_Raiders

I don't like breakfast, every morning I get up I'm just not hungry and i don't want to eat anything, then my parents get frustrated for it, I can see why, but I usually eat a chocolate dipped breakfast bar each morning so no one can say i didn't eat anything :rolleyes:

Michael24

TheMan said:
I'm a late sleeper and late riser, so breakfast doesn't figure at all. Apparently, though, only fruit before noon is the best regime.

I can also be a late riser, but if I'm hungry when I get up, I still eat a breakfast meal. I could sleep until 11AM or even noon, and I'll still fix me a plate of waffles if I'm hungry. Some people think that's strange, but that's just how it has to be for me. I can't wake up at noon and immediately sit down and eat a microwavable salsbury stake like my friend. That's just insane! :D

One time I vacationed with some friends. We slept in at the hotel until 12PM, got up, and they wanted to go straight to McDonald's for lunch. I was like, "What?" I ordered a hamburger, but got no further than just two or three small bites because I needed breakfast, not lunch.

Michael24

ResidentAlien said:
Lightweight.

LOL! What's your record? I think I slept until 1PM once, a long time ago.

Most of the time, though, I'm up around 10AM, sometimes 9, which I was today. But anything before 9 is too early for me unless I absolutely have to because of leaving for a trip or something.

Deckard

Michael24 said:
LOL! What's your record? I think I slept until 1PM once, a long time ago.

Most of the time, though, I'm up around 10AM, sometimes 9, which I was today. But anything before 9 is too early for me unless I absolutely have to because of leaving for a trip or something.

Some days I dont even get to sleep until 1-2 PM the next day, like if there are alot of auctions I need to bid on going off. I eat breakfast at 4 or even 8 pm sometimes, dinner at like 6 am.

The_Raiders

I usually sleep to about 10:00 something, sometimes to 12:00, rarely. But I like to try ad be up by 9:00, I have been getting up earlier becasue we just moved into a new house and I havn't got in a daily routine yet ;)

I never eat breakfast.

What's the old saying? After lunch, dinner and supper, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

UltimateManGod

And why is French toast not an option? I like French toast. I have breakfast, or else I could never make it through my morning classes. I like breakfast, and over spring break, I had Peanut Butter Crunch most days. I used to have cereal all the time, but I eat it a lot less at school. The biggest surprise for me eating college food was that the French toast was actually good. Not good for college food, but just plain good. Very shocked by that, but all the other food is edible, and nothing more.

RelicHunter

Never really been a Breakfast fan. But I as of the last year I always munch on an apple on my way to morning classes.