If you could visit members here?

IndysGal41

Ok if you could visit any of the members here who would you see and why?

Indyclone25...I wanna see all his indy stuff.
indy_chic...we can get together and talk about indy.
indifan101...i wanna go out with him for dinner for fun see whats it lik eto date toby maguire
Shankara....date with an indy look alike.
theman...i wanna him to show me the town
the raiders....we can play an indy video game together
lonesome drifter...he might show me how to drift from one place to another.

this is all for now...this is all for now.

more to come.

:whip:

The_Raiders

lol thanks for including me :p

Sarah Navarro: She's awesome and I might be seeing her after school this year anyways ;)

Indy_Chic, acually I might see her in 2010, she's like a big sister to me

Indysgal41: You seem like a nice person to be around and I'd get along with.

Lonsome drifter: Good friend of mine, who I look up to.

Iandiana: A very good friend who doesn't come to the raven anymore, but I talked to him and he helped me out alot with stuff

Willkill4food: I talk to him often, and we would get along so i'd like to meet him

Nurhachi1991: Also a good friend, who has many intrests similar to mine si I'd enjoy meeting him.

edit: Ah I wanna meet all of you! :p

Last edited:

QBComics

*No_Ticket: Funny :p

*Metalinvader: One of my favorite members here. Pretty neat and I would love to meet him

*Indy_Chic: Your neat and Indy crazed. Awesome.

*Sarrah_Navarro: Your one of the smart ones here and I respect that.

*Violet_Indy: Again, pretty smart and great.

*Resident_Alien: When it comes to your opinion you don't back down! Don't let anyone stay in your way!

*The_Man: Your funny :D

*Attilia: I appreciate you as a mod, and a housecat! (y) :p

IndysGal41

no_ticket....will show me to be an usher at the movies..no ticket! :p

agent_crab....can show me how to go crabfishing

:D

Indy_Chic

Whoa this is tough I want to meet all of you guys here! (y)

The_Raiders: A pretty cool dude who would be fun to hang out with and go on dangerous fishing trips. :p

sarah navarro: She is heaps of fun to chat to. We could spend all day chatting about Indy.

Violet Indy: A real intelligent lady and the biggest Marion Ravenwood fan ever.

The_Man: Just so I can annoy him about Shia. But he's also a funny guy!

Agent Z: Because one day we are going to build the Temple of Akator sandcastle.

Herr Gruber: He's one cool guy!

Gear Guardian: So we can go "observing" and listen to the Beatles music.

No Ticket

I'd love to meet any and all of you. You're all cool.

- ResidentAlien (I like this guy and his opinions, he always has something interesting to say)
- Elodie (She's like the female version of Indy in real life. I find her interesting and she seems nice)
- Attila (A very intelligent poster and fair mod. And a friend)
- Finn (I think he is funny and I like his posts.)

Violet Indy, Indyologist, metalinvader, Herr Gruber, Gear Guardian, Sarrah Navarro, replican't, the list goes on.

All cool people. What is this a popularity contest? I see this as hurting some people's feelings if they're not mentioned. :(

IndysGal41

^ im fairly new here so im still trying to get to know people better.
So when i chose them ill know why i wanna see them
:D

indifan101

Indysgal I'd be more than happy to:D ;) Along with everyone on the raven I'd love to meet all of you I really wish you guys all lived closer that way we could all meet up at a specific place you know like a club get together:)

Gear

No Ticket said:
What is this a popularity contest? I see this as hurting some people's feelings if they're not mentioned. :(

Well, simply because you don't add someone doesn't mean you don't like them; most people here I don't know (a lot of people have fascinating posts but only do so once in a blue moon).

It's not meant as any offense when person 1 doesn't add person 2.

Just for the record, no one who knows me is obliged to add me.

I don't know whether to be honored or disturbed that my name has turned up so many times...

Not too many here who I'd like to meet, though.

Uh, Attila because he's perhaps the most literate on the board.
Zir because she's got stellar film tastes and is friendly to boot.
Matinee Idyll to discuss films.
The Man because he's fairly witty.
Elodie because she's got personality and a "do anything" drive that I find impressive.
No Ticket strikes me as a cool guy...
And Finn... just curious to see if he's as cynical in the real world.

fatima

I met Canyon ( remember one of the greatest members of this forum) who has been forgotten by the members here, which is a shame)
I would have to say Indy Chic, ZiR, and all of the Indy girls. I must admit, I don't know well the guys here, so I'm not sure who I wanted to meet.

Indy~Annie

i cant actually remember names.:eek:

but heres some..

IndyByrd
Adamwankenobi
Canyon
Indy_Chic
LostArk
NYCGoldenIdol
Sharlow
The_Raiders
|ZiR|

and a lot others i just cant recall at the moment.:p

fatima

I think this threat can hurt someone elese's feelings...cause, there are people who mention someone, and if that someone doesn't include them...:( anyways, happy meeting everyone and do not ilude yourselves, mostly.
It's quite superficial for me to pick whoever I want to meet, I know I like reading postings of ones more than I do others...but is it really enough for me to pick someone to meet, when I said like to meet the Indy girls I have no idea if they want to meet me, but I don't care, i'd like to, cause we have this common thing with Indy...I will add more names, just in case...
Deckard24
No Ticket
The Raiders

And I think it's nice to apologise in case I didn't mention names of members that would like to meet me. I'm sorry.

Kingsley

ClintonHammond, of course! :p

Nah... it would be cool to meet someone sometime, and drink a beer in Indy's honor. You seem all cool guys. Even Clinty.

Niteshade007

No Ticket
Attila
Resident Alien
Finn
nezobiwan

EDIT: And, of course, The Man. Apologies for forgetting you the first time.

I'm sure there are more, these are just the ones that pop out. A little hurt that I'm not mentioned, but then again, I rarely post nowadays.

No Ticket

Niteshade007 said:
No Ticket
Attila
Resident Alien
Finn
nezobiwan

EDIT: And, of course, The Man. Apologies for forgetting you the first time.

I'm sure there are more, these are just the ones that pop out. A little hurt that I'm not mentioned, but then again, I rarely post nowadays.

Awww... see? I told you guys someone's feelings might get hurt. But Niteshade, you're one of my favorite posters actually! I would have mentioned you but I hadn't seen you post much in awhile I guess, like you said.

I tried to remember all the people I could but there are a lot of 'em!

IndysGal41

I didnt mean to hurt anyone in this thread, its just suppose to be for fun.
If someone is forgotten just simply mention them the next time you post here.

:)

QBComics

Yeah, I wanna post of couple more, but I can't change my post!! :( I would've added The_Raiders, but forgot. Sorry :eek: