TV Spot #2

SterankoII

Cool. I can take watching MTV2 for the day. The original MTV just shows America's Top Model marathons now which I would never be able to sit though!

yodazone

spiralout said:
CRAP! I was watching regular MTV!

I had MTV2 on for 20 minutes and it popped up. (I heard the Indy theme and focused on the scenes...)

They replay commercials like crazy....I'm leaving this channel on for the next half hour to see it again...

(y) (y) (y)

Shemp

My Mom said she saw it on NBC last night. We can maybe expect it in the 8:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m., commercial during "Monk" and Pysch" ;) .

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Well. There's something quite amusing about this situation. And I love the fact that at the moment there's apparently only one version of the tv-spot out there. And that one isn'´t even that easy to find if you don't read about it on a board somewhere.

The Man said:
And who the hell is that Susie Castillo? She's nice...

Yeah. That one cracks me up. I guess the company of that spot pays Paramount for every second they don't post the spot on their site. lol.

Last edited:

G-Man

Interesting that Spalko directing the Russians is reversed in this spot compared to the trailer...

Oh, and big thanks to Spriggan, damn the OS...

Hammy Skillet

Just to clear some stuff up, because it keeps getting repeated:

I have no clue if Noggin is showing this commerical. I made a mistake and said I was watching Noggin in the first post, but later made a correction when I wrote that it was actually playing on The N. It was NOT an HD channel, by the way.

Not to say it isn't showing on Noggin, but I didn't see it there ... and no one else has either that I know of.

Your best bet to see this is by either looking on The N - a network aimed at teens, or MTV, a network aimed at teens/young adults. Since those two channels play to the movie's strongest demographic, they're probably playing it the most.

Chris Jones

Wow, the teaser looked amazing! I loved how Indy's punches go with the music then the motorcycle starting up. I can't wait to see it in HD.

Hurry up and update the Official Site!!!! GAH!