Who wants some more KOTCS figures?

Shemp

Now that I've seen the movie, I would really love to have a decent Crystal Skull line. Such as a Mac, Ox, and Marion figures. A deluxe Mutt on Motorcycle, some of the vehicles, and the Temple of Akator playset.

Anyone agree?

FETT1

...DITTO...I agree ...oh wait ...I live up here in WESTERN CANADA where the flippin retailer's have no clue about a GOOD THING!!

OUTT!!!...FETT1

blueseattle

I could care less about Mac and Ox figures, just because I could care less about their characters in the movie. However, I wouldn't MIND a new Marion figure, complete with plastic surgery make over.

fixer79

blueseattle said:
However, I wouldn't MIND a new Marion figure, complete with plastic surgery make over.

What's that supposed to mean? That you think Karen Allen had one?
Or that you didn't like the headsculpt of the Raiders Marion figure?

Anyway, a Mutt on Harley Davidson deluxe figure would be more than welcome!

Montana_Jones

What I think Hasbro is doing is releasing a group of four waves respectable to the individual films. More on a rotational basis. This time the order of them is RotLA, KotCS, LC and then ToD. Next set-up would be KotCS, RotLA, ToD and then LC? Hey, it's whatever Hasbro decides.
Of course I'd prefer a mandatory 14 poa for each figure. But in the RotLA line, I'll buy Belloq, Marion, Sallah and the Cairo Swordsman regadless. Oh, and the Monkey Man.
Albiet for Indiana Jones himself, I'll be buying the high "PoA" figures only of him.
AND WHERE THE HELL IS TOHT?!:mad::p
^Next wave of RotLA figures? Perhaps a "The Raven Bar Fight"-scene wave? That'd also be easier for Hasbro to release the lesser known characters in scene specific waves. i.e. the Peru Jungle opener in RotLA. Could even have Barranca, Satipo, Belloq in Pith Helmet, Jock, Indy w/cobwebs, Hovitos Warrior. Of course the Deluxe would be a mish mash of random stuff.
What about accessory packs? $2.99 for a ton of weapons? Could help for troop building and having Indiana Jones have more weapons. Of course they'd be highly movie/historically accurate. With harder plastic instead of more maleable type.

Could also buy some 1:18 scale figures and customise them. Even the "German"/Nazi Soldier and even the Russian one doesn't have a finish where his costume doesn't look like cloth. Perhaps a sponge dipped in water diluted paint would give that desired effect? Even hobby/model shops have random diorama stuff one could modify to a distressed look. Especially rubble and such. It's more customising of course but it'd be fun.

Marion Fan

I would want the following:

Mac
Oxely
Russian Colonel in US army disguise with removeable hat
Marion
Alien
Russians - In US army disguises
Professor Jones (that can ride on Mutt's motorcycle)
Ugha Warrior - grey skin and different head

Vehicles - Russian DUK or whatever the boat thing is called.

Snakes

Marion Fan said:
I would want the following:

Mac
Oxely
Russian Colonel in US army disguise with removeable hat
Marion
Alien
Russians - In US army disguises
Professor Jones (that can ride on Mutt's motorcycle)
Ugha Warrior - grey skin and different head

Vehicles - Russian DUK or whatever the boat thing is called.

EXACTLY what I was gonna say!

Maybe some deluxe Russian Soldier 2-packs as well, both in jungle uniforms and US army disguises.

Montana_Jones

Snakes said:
EXACTLY what I was gonna say!

Maybe some deluxe Russian Soldier 2-packs as well, both in jungle uniforms and US army disguises.
Army Builders? I could go for that. But as long as Hasbro keep up the variants. Perhaps an A, B and C type double pack?:confused:

Montana_Jones said:
the Peru Jungle opener in RotLA. Could even have Barranca, Satipo, Belloq in Pith Helmet, Jock, Indy w/cobwebs, Hovitos Warrior. Of course the Deluxe would be a mish mash of random stuff.

Now we're talking! Classics all the way!

DocWhiskey

I want a Mac figure so it could betray my other figures 3 times.

Or maybe i could settle for a Judas action figure.

blueoakleyz

fixer79 said:
What's that supposed to mean? That you think Karen Allen had one?
Or that you didn't like the headsculpt of the Raiders Marion figure?

Anyway, a Mutt on Harley Davidson deluxe figure would be more than welcome!
No I think he means she needs one

A Mutt with bicycle is already coming out in wave 3
I'm surprised there was no Mac!

Billy Ray

Hmm...I'd much rather have Mutt on his motorcycle than on a bicycle...must be from a deleted scene;)

In all seriousness though, I am all for more KOTCS figures...Mac, Marion, Ox, more Russians...and I really hope they make the duck.

phantom train

Though I really enjoyed KOTCS and give it an A (yes, I thought it was that good), I don't see the need for more figures anytime soon. Other than an updated Marion, they've made most of the the major characters, and I'd rather they make more figures from "Raiders" and TOD before any more attention is paid to KOTCS.

If the IJ line continues, however, sometime at the end of 2009 (for example) it would be cool to see:

- The aforementioned Marion Ravenwood (1957)
- Oxley
- The amphibious vehicle that Marion was driving in the chase scene
- A widely available Crystal Skeleton on throne
- The Ray Winstone character (can't remember his name)

JackBurton

I would like to see a Deluxe Indiana Jones with Fridge and Sparky :D

And a Figure of Andrew Divoffs Russian Soldier.
Cool but unlikley: Agent ? (Janitor from Scrubs)