The Indy Cast

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 169 is here!

raiders4_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week hot off the presses another Indy 5 rumour, Indy becomes the man of bronze, I take the high road to China, Joe and Keith return on their 2nd anniversary of the Further Adventures and we answer your questions in the feedback segment!

Listen to the episode here!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 170 is here!

atari_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week George Lucas ties the knot, we speak with wartime comic book artist Allen Bellman, we have a great competition thanks to theRaider.net, Joe and Keith return on with the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones, you can find out where to purchase your own wooden Ark and we answer your questions in the mail segment.

micsteam

Hey Mitch, AWESOME !!! that you got to interview Al Bellman, great stuff !!! He's a character, he has done and been around some great things in his career and I hope he can stick around for awhile, I'd be great to meet him personally.:D

indycast

IndyCast: Special #11 - The Magic of John Williams is here!

john_williams_podcast_logo11-150x150.jpg

Ron and Laird are back as they look back at the 30th anniversary of Return of the Jedi, they take a whirl thru Academe with Indy plus they compare Hans Zimmer's new Man of Steel score with John Williams' classic score for Superman the Movie in this great new John Williams special! [In Stereo]

Faleel

Too bad the Jurassic Park Anniversary Edition bonus tracks couldnt have been mentioned.

I notice you used the Album edit of Han Solo returns, with the Concert Version of Jabba's theme edited in.

I love how the Emporer's Throne room is really loud on album, and in the film its really buried.

I think you mean Grandpa Palpatine ;)

Didnt you already do "Whirl through Academe"?

Last edited:

Faleel

The Dark Knight Rises was a little too much repeated from the first two scores.

The best part of Man of Steel's score was the first track, and Trailer Music...

Its called Dynamic Range Ron...

lairdo

Yeah, I need to get more organized about JW score news. Do you think having me or Ron pop onto the main show with news when something has with JW is a good idea? I meant to mention the JP expansion with our comment about covering that score next time but it slipped my mind.

On the musical choices, I actually went back to the original CD as I like the mix on that better than the special edition.

Actually Palps is both grandfather and uncle. The Sith are weird that way.

We probably did cover Whirl before. I had that thought when I listened back after the release. I need to actually write it all down what we've covered. But heck, I'm old and forgetful.

indycast

IndyCast Episode 171 is here!

stephen_hall_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

In this week?s episode we speak to Stephen Hall, the writer and performer behind the one man Indy show, Raiders of the Temple of Doom?s Last Crusade, we hear more rumblings abut Indy 5 from Harrison himself, Mitch joins us to give an update on ComicConn and what Indy goodies we?ll find there ? we have 2 Disney reports covering Disneyland and Disneyworld, and as usual have more of your emails in the mail segment!

Olliana

It aired years ago on German TV and I remember watching a few minutes before switching off. What a shameless, cheesy Indy ripoff. (n)

DoomTown

micsteam said:
What !! No IndyCast this week !!!??? :confused:

As posted by Ed on the IndyCast Facebook page: "Just a reminder that there is no Indycast this week as the team are flat out on other projects. Best of luck to Mitchell Hallock for Comiconn this week - hope the show is a great success! We'll hear all about it on the next episode !"

I believe the next show drops September 2nd. :hat:

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 172 is here!

indy_disney_podcast_logo10-150x150.jpg

This week Indy or at least Mara gets an upgrade, Harrison has an opening weekend he?ll want to forget, we hit the arcades with Indy, Mitch gives us a wrap up of Comiconn, Joe and Keith return with the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones and as we have more of your emails in the mail segment!

micsteam

Listening and enjoying now !! Sorry I missed the " Conn" Mitch I really wanted to make it, right now next year looks a lot better. All the best !!! :hat: