Super Nintendo Question?

Marion Fan

What was the Indiana Jones Super Nintendo game called? I cannot remember. I never did buy it when it was out back when SN was THE gaming system at the time. I was thinking of picking it up on Ebay or wherever but can't remember the name of it.

It's a pretty fun game, although I often succumb to cheating. I love the idea of combining the trilogy into one game cartridge. I also get a kick out of hearing John Williams' various compositions on the SNES. :whip:

|ZiR|

My favorite bit's Sean Connery's face at the game over screen and his voice clip. (uh... not that I've ever gotten a game over myself. It was my friend. Yeah.)

"I've lost him!" :D

ROTLA

|ZiR| said:
My favorite bit's Sean Connery's face at the game over screen and his voice clip. (uh... not that I've ever gotten a game over myself. It was my friend. Yeah.)

"I've lost him!" :D

Then you continue playing and get, "I thought I'd lost you, boy."

Agent Crab

I like the game alot. I even did one level play through on Youtube. I may try to locate the SNES cart itself now.

ROTLA

For those that weren't aware, you are able to download this from the Nintendo store for the Wii. Think it only costs $8 (800 points).