Indy of the future

Indy Scout 117

what if Indy was in the future?? like if he was frozen in carbonite (hahah lol :p ) and returned in 50 years or so from now?? what would he look like? what would he use? who would be the 'bad guys'?

i would only say that he uses a plasma whip instead of a bullwhip, :whip: thats all i got. this thread is kinda like a "Indiana Jones and Star Wars mixed together" kinda deal, which i generally dont like, but what do you think the Indy of the future would be like???

IndyFan89

He would use all the same stuff and say that it worked far better than anything made in the future, thats just Indy's character.

It's like my Gram-pa, he wont use his computer for looking up business' because he says the phone-book works better.

I also have a cousin who was like a real life Indy, was in the military and everything(he's only 56), he doesn't use cell phones, he don't play video games(say he would rather do the real thing), and just plays with his led soldiers in some kind of ancient war-hammer type game.

Indy's brother

I see him in some dystopian post-apocalyptic future, where he is barely noticed as being out of place. Spending his time looting libraries and such to find out what has become of the world, only to discover in the end that the Ark was taken out of storage and used as the ultimate weapon and allowed mankind to ruin the world as we know it.

Montana Smith

Bladerunner with a bullwhip. Though he'd probably just update the sidearm and holster and keep all his classic Indy gear. He'd have a special tailor making out of date clothes and boots just for him.

The way the world is going he'll be muttering the word "intolerable" at every opportunity.

IndyFan89

Indy's brother said:
I see him in some dystopian post-apocalyptic future, where he is barely noticed as being out of place. Spending his time looting libraries and such to find out what has become of the world, only to discover in the end that the Ark was taken out of storage and used as the ultimate weapon and allowed mankind to ruin the world as we know it.

Rod Serling himself couldn't have come up with a better idea!

Good job! (y)

Indy Scout 117

Indy's brother said:
yeah dude really creative i like it!! (y) lol

Stoo

Indy Scout 117 said:
i would only say that he uses a plasma whip instead of a bullwhip, :whip:
He wouldn't be able to swing on anything with a plasma whip!:whip:

Indy's brother

Start off with his usual whip, and then he acquires the plasma whip in his travels. The plasma one could either be some sort of futuristic industrial tool or non-lethal future weapon for use against military prisoners, maybe more like an electrified glowing cable.

It would be kind of funny to see him with the old whip in one hand, the futuristic one in the other, just kind of looking at them. Then he ditches the leather one in favor of the new one.

"Plasma Whip" has a nice ring to it, btw...I bet it's good on pie, too.

indyfan85

Didn't Takeshi Kitano use a plasma whip in that movie "Johnny Nemonic?"

I just can't see indy slicing off peoples limbs any time soon, haha. Time travel would've been fun in Secret of the Sphinx if they didn't remove the main chunk of that story line.