Hi all

Misha

Hi all my name is Misha.

I'm a huge Indy fan and thrilled Indy IV is finally happening :p
I'm glad I found this place. It's great rteading all this news and rumours about the new film.

Next to Indy- I'm a huge Spielberg fan and with two friends just recently
( finally )restarted our website .... until I started having modem trouble and my internet connection came and went whenever it feels like it.
Don't you hate it when that happens, jsut when you really need to be online a lot? LoL)

I think ( hope ) the problem has been solved now because I'm sure I'm gonna hang out here a lot :hat:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
I notice from your profile that you're with the World Wildlife Fund? That's excellent; nice to see someone who does something like that here.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, how do you like Amsterdam? The Netherlands has been one of those places I'd really like to make it to for a few years now.

Oh, and, yes, welcome to the Raven.

Eric Solo

Hey,

I have been to Amsterdam. I don't know if it's just me, but is beer a heckuva lot STRONGER overseas than it is in the US?

Sure seems like it is.

WELCOME!!!

Misha

Attila the Professor said:
I notice from your profile that you're with the World Wildlife Fund? That's excellent; nice to see someone who does something like that here.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, how do you like Amsterdam? The Netherlands has been one of those places I'd really like to make it to for a few years now.

Oh, and, yes, welcome to the Raven.

Thanks for the welcome :)
Sorry it too me a while to respond but I've been running from here till there for weeks LoL

Amsterdam is a great city. The weather could be better, especially because I'm used to nice and warm better :D but the last few days have been okay.
But other than the weather Amsterdam really is a great place to be :p

Misha

Eric Solo said:
Hey,

I have been to Amsterdam. I don't know if it's just me, but is beer a heckuva lot STRONGER overseas than it is in the US?

Sure seems like it is.

WELCOME!!!

The beer sure is strong here.
Nice though....once you get used to it ;)