My Newest Harrison Indy autograph

tnswman

Well, I simply can't believe my luck. After receiving the signed copy of my Official Indiana Jones Magazine article from Harrison, I wrote him again thanking him for his gift to me. I also asked if I could have an 8x10 signed to me since the Magazine was going to be placed away in my safe. Little did I know, that my letter along with photos of my collection would produce this signed 8x10 that came in the mail today.
100_5975.jpg

100_5976.jpg

100_5977.jpg

100_5978.jpg

100_5979.jpg

It ws probably the biggest surprise I have ever had. seeing that envelope with his return address on it was simply the most exciting feeling I could have regarding collecting.

As always, Harrison is AMAZING!!

Jonesy9906753

tnswman said:
Well, I simply can't believe my luck. After receiving the signed copy of my Official Indiana Jones Magazine article from Harrison, I wrote him again thanking him for his gift to me. I also asked if I could have an 8x10 signed to me since the Magazine was going to be placed away in my safe. Little did I know, that my letter along with photos of my collection would produce this signed 8x10 that came in the mail today.
100_5975.jpg

100_5976.jpg

100_5977.jpg

100_5978.jpg

100_5979.jpg

It ws probably the biggest surprise I have ever had. seeing that envelope with his return address on it was simply the most exciting feeling I could have regarding collecting.

As always, Harrison is AMAZING!!

Is the hf prods address a trusty one?
I mailed elsewhere about a year ago and got something back from him
but unfortunately.i tossed the address after i heard back from him

harryauto.png

tnswman

Nurhachi1991 said:
If Harrison Ford sent me a signed picture of himself... I would be sooooo happy ):

I can't describe the feeling that you get when you pull a Harrison Ford autograph out of it's envelope. To me, it felt better than when I saw my feature in the magazine.

UIMJ

Weren't you banned or something Tnswmn? We are lacking in valid Indy followers, so in any event it's good to see you back. Hope it stays that way. :hat:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
UIMJ said:
Weren't you banned or something Tnswmn? We are lacking in valid Indy followers, so in any event it's good to see you back. Hope it stays that way. :hat:

A long time ago...then he just wasn't around for awhile.

In any event, tnswman, it's good to see you dropping by.

tnswman

LOL! Thanks..I'm still here and still buying as much Indy as ever..just don't have the time to showcase the new stuff of late but I will post them one day.

This autographs is the center piece of my new Indy themed autograph wall

Wooooooooow!

I WANT AN AUTOGRAPH FROM INDY!.....OH AND ARNOLD VOSSLO!....AND DR.ZAHI HAWASS!...AND YUL BRYNNER!......BUT HE IS DEAD..:[ AND... ...AAHHHH! SOMEMANY!...AWESOME GRAPH!(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
EgyptianPharaoh said:
I WANT AN AUTOGRAPH FROM INDY!.....OH AND ARNOLD VOSSLO!....AND DR.ZAHI HAWASS!...AND YUL BRYNNER!......BUT HE IS DEAD..:[ AND... ...AAHHHH! SOMEMANY!...AWESOME GRAPH!(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

You have got to calm down, and start cooling it with the smilies.

tnswman

EgyptianPharaoh said:

you can find good authentic autographs from Yul at autograph world every once in a while in their UACC auctions.