The Village

• Thread starter Indy's_main_man
  • Start date
I

Indy's_main_man

Wasn't as good as Signs or sixth sense but better then unbreakable.

I liked it but Most of the theatre going public may not.

Hmm,

Haven't seen it yet. But some reviews have compared it to the Twilight Zone, which I like.

Wasn't as good as Signs, eh?

Rick5150

I posted some comments about this movie here I thought I had narcolepsy during this film. A lot of potential and a brilliant man, but alas the films are getting worse. I also compared it to a Twilight Zone episode. It would have been a perfect TV film.

Raffey

Hey I like Unbreakable. I didn't like Signs...only because the stupid aliens who die from water land on a planet that's 75% covered it. Hahahaha! :D

Anyway, the Village definitely would have made a great TV movie.

For those who haven't seen it, save your $$ and wait for the DVD.

Rick5150

Hey I like Unbreakable. I didn't like Signs...only because the stupid aliens who die from water land on a planet that's 75% covered it.

There are some movies like that where things just don't make sense. To me, Signs was very similar in many ways to "War of the Worlds" where the martians were killed by viruses in the air that we breathe every day. That made more sense back then, but I guess nowadays we would say, they should have tested the air for things like that. I learn a lot by watching movies. Thir13en Ghosts taught me that ghosts are afraid of road flares. Something to tuck in the back of your mind when ghostbusting...