The Wonderful Taste of Halloween

Rae-deemer

If you had no choice, which one would you drink?

1. Caramel Apple

0003t630

2. Scary Berry Lemonade

0003wwes

3. Candy Corn

0003xpe7

4. Strawberry S'Lime

0003ypwq

Rae-deemer

temple of john said:
I would sooner drink a urine sample but if a gun were put to my head and an Arab voice said "drink one or die infidel!!!", I would have to take one for the team.

Your in luck, the caramel apple one looks just like urine. Drink-up! :rolleyes:

Rae-deemer

temple of john said:
One more post Rae-deemer and you finally get an avatar. Make it a good one. :D

Ummm...... I like Ike?.........

Actually I like Gary Oldman, but that has nothing to do with this.....

I'd go for the electric blue stuff, it's hypnotizing :cool:

This is the only avatar I kind of liked.... :(

Rae-deemer

Ayrun said:
those drinks actually exist? :confused:

Yeah, they are only released during holidays. Last year for Thanksgiving a turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans one was released. They sell for close to a hundred dollars on ebay. They're known for tasting disgusting. :sick:

roundshort

dang, my teeth hurt just looking at them .. .
but I would try them hell, I sell beverages for a living so why not

TombReader

I saw these in the stockroom at work not long ago and thought 'what the hell?'.I usually like Jones Soda,but these just don't sound very promising. :sick:

Paden

For some reason the Berry Lemonade looks like opaque Windex to me. :sick: Does anyone else think that it isn't an accident that these beverages are sold in very small cans?
Rae-deemer said:
Last year for Thanksgiving a turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans one was released.
I wonder if Jones Soda Co. was offering cash rewards to anyone that could document having imbibed one, after they were released from intensive care. :dead:

Rae-deemer

Paden said:
For some reason the Berry Lemonade looks like opaque Windex to me. :sick: Does anyone else think that it isn't an accident that these beverages are sold in very small cans?

I wonder if Jones Soda Co. was offering cash rewards to anyone that could document having imbibed one, after they were released from intensive care. :dead:

It does look like Windex, but glowing Windex. It's also the most appealing to me for some reason. ;)

Jay R. Zay

Rae-deemer said:
Actually I like Gary Oldman, but that has nothing to do with this.....

I'd go for the electric blue stuff, it's hypnotizing :cool:

agreed. on both. although oldman wasn't very lucky picking his movies (and characters). the best one probably was the guy in Interstate 60. brilliant.

and yes, i'd take the blue one. although this "caramel - apple" mix sounds interesting indeed. well, ****. i'm collecting cans and we don't have those in germany. plus, germany hardly has drinks in cans anymore. environmental reasons.

Rae-deemer

Jay R. Zay said:
agreed. on both. although oldman wasn't very lucky picking his movies (and characters). the best one probably was the guy in Interstate 60. brilliant.

and yes, i'd take the blue one. although this "caramel - apple" mix sounds interesting indeed. well, ****. i'm collecting cans and we don't have those in germany. plus, germany hardly has drinks in cans anymore. environmental reasons.

No way! Gary Oldmans performance was great in The Professional ( Leon in Europe). And he has tons of good movies. Go to imdb.com they list them there.

Rae-deemer

temple of john said:
Jay trust me, you don't want to get her started about Gary Oldman. He was weak in Dracula.

He was not, your just jealous! Go home and play with your Precious Moments figurines.

Heliograph

Moxie!

Look, anyone who knows anything knows Indiana Jones would have had to have been a MOXIE drinker. It was one of the top drinks of the '30's. After all, he's got Moxie.

Main Entry: mox·ie Pronunciation: 'mäk-se
Function: noun
Etymology: from Moxie, a trademark for a soft drink
1 : ENERGY, PEP
2 : COURAGE, DETERMINATION
3 : KNOW-how, expertise

moxie-cream_soda.jpg

"Get a little backbone, will ya? Get some Moxie!"

Paden

Rae-deemer said:
Yeah, they are only released during holidays. Last year for Thanksgiving a turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans one was released. They sell for close to a hundred dollars on ebay. They're known for tasting disgusting. :sick:
Here's some additional reading for those that are interested in learning more about these disturbing concoctions. :p

roundshort

hhmmmm, I hope tey don't put out any special flavors for memorial days like 9/11 or VE or VJ day . . .

Blodd and Guts

Teeth and Concrete

Jay R. Zay

Rae-deemer said:
No way! Gary Oldmans performance was great in The Professional ( Leon in Europe). And he has tons of good movies. Go to imdb.com they list them there.

yes, Leon was good indeed. but on the other hand, Lost in Space was crap and his part in "Air Force One" was just about as good. "The Fifth Element" was kind of okay but surely not the top of his carreer. a little bit goofy. romeo is bleeding wasn't very convincing either. jfk was a nice one but it wasn't such an extensive role. in hannibal - well he didn't do much there did he? harry potter was his usual bad guy role (in a way at least) and batman was okay. i admit this might be about all i've seen of him. in most of them he's just a supporting character and nobody outstanding. he's most often the bad guy, not very exciting. I-60 is different in this point and many others - well, think what you will, in my view, this movie is his best and i believe he could have chosen his appearances more wisely. take pacino for example - the man for me is a symbol of good movies. i've never seen a bad movie starring pacino and i've never seen a bad performence from him (although playing the same guy in every flick might not be regarded as a great effort on the other hand). well, there are many more people who have this problem that i see with oldman. j.e. freeman, brad dourif, gabriel byrne, ...

it seems i'm leaving the topic.

IndyBuff

After seeing those pictures, I'm sorry I ate dinner. :sick:

Is there anybody out there who actually likes those drinks?