New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

DocWhiskey said:
Got a really sweet deal off eBay.

A ToD poster, double sided poster for the LC VHS, 1st edition RotLA illustrated screenplay book, and the RotLA read along stoybook all for just 99 cents. (y)
awesome find --- its nice to get things for a great price ---- but just think if it was a year ago you probably would have gotten it for 25-30 bucks :D

lao che & sons

DocWhiskey said:
Got a really sweet deal off eBay.

A ToD poster, double sided poster for the LC VHS, 1st edition RotLA illustrated screenplay book, and the RotLA read along stoybook all for just 99 cents. (y)

"dear god"
-Marcus Brody:D

DocWhiskey

Haha, great find indeed!

I also just found the ToD illustrated screenplay for $7 and an old Starlog discussing the "new" Young Indy series for $1 at a local used bookstore.

And an Indiana Jones Disney adventure gear fleece for just $15 off eBay.

Good times.

indy dave

If anyone's interested, I have a $25 gift card to Sideshow Collectibles that you can have. I know it's not much (considering how much some of their stuff is) but if you are considering buying something there anyways it would help.

You'd have to use it fast though. It expires on 12/31.

If you're the first to PM me I'll send you back the code you enter during checkout.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Rhys135 said:
Some stuff I got at the London convention :-

15932_188868581431_511466431_3546205_2204814_n.jpg

Ooh, I like this. Just made by a fan at the convention?

Crack that whip

Jack Panix said:
Received my LEGO Flying Wing from Amazon earlier this week (50% off).

Today I picked up 2 LEGO Jungle Cutters at TRU's half price sale and also received the Jungle Cutter I ordered from Amazon for 50% off as well!

I wish I'd known about that TRU sale earlier! :eek: I was mostly offline for a while and didn't know anything about it until I saw your post in the wee hours of that Saturday. As it happens, I did make it down to my local TRU; they had one LEGO Jungle Cutter remaining, which I indeed acquired. (y) It's my second; I do want more, and am disappointed to have missed out, but in all honesty I couldn't really afford more right now anyway, even at that sale price, so perhaps it's just as well.

At least now I have two or more of each of the 2008 sets, save for Temple Escape and the Brickmaster exclusive. I'm getting there...

MaxPhactor23

Well I managed to snag Mola Ram for my birthday, it's looking like I'll be getting some more TOD wave figures for Christmas...but I'm grumpy as all hell. I did some sorting through my Indiana Jones collection, it's mostly all packed away, and I stored very small accessories in the Ark of the Covenant so I wouldn't lose them, one being Henry Jones Sr.'s glasses. Well...they're mysteriously missing and I?ll be darned if I can find them. I feel as if I?ve got to buy an entirely new Henry?what?s he really without his glasses? They?re so crucial to his look. My OCD is definitely acting up over this. If only I could find them?

lao che & sons

Well today was christmas eve as you all know, and my family opens presents on christmas eve... except for me who opens half on christmas day:eek:

so here's what I recieved. (as far as Indy)

Complete topps herritage set

I got some great star wars and american graffiti items, but seeing that this is an indiana jones forum;) I'm not expecting anything for tommorow though:rolleyes:

Goonie

I unwrapped gifts this evening too. And what was underneath my tree? A Recession Survival Kit:

crystal-head-vodka-tm.jpg

&

Jack-Daniels-Tennessee-Whiskey-lg_j.jpg

What's an unemployed person got to do? Get pissed! (y)

The_Raiders

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Jack is good with Coca-Cola, but I love tequilla and black coffee.

Haha, I tried that, it was pretty strong for me, but I'm used to soft stuff like Bacardi or whatever, last night we had Jacks and some Puckers. Strang night I'll tell you that. ;)

Goonie

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Jack is good with Coca-Cola, but I love tequilla and black coffee.

Tequila and coffee? Never tried that one. Ever try beer with 7up or Sprite?

I checked out the Crystal Head Vodka website because Aykroyd or whoever is running the show for him, added a drink recipe page. But, for some reason, the website was not working yesterday and the link was getting re-routed to the website host's site. I think they had a drink on there called a Lobotomy. Gonna have to try that one when I get the recipe page.(y)

indyclone25

well fot christmas i got from my sister in law a indiana jones 3-d cut on poly film board which was a shock cause i don't know exactly what its from ----she got it at a garage sale last summer for a buck --- i will post a pic of it soon , but it was a cool gift , can't wait to hear what it might have been from ........

Just snagged Young Indy Vol 2 at FYE. Used but in great shape. $35 and I had a $25 gift card.

...on another note... I also just got a Magnavox Odyssey2 complete in box and with 8 games at the local Goodwill for $30...

Jack Panix

My folks gave me Indiana Jones Monopoly, which is pretty cool since I never picked it up myself and kinda regretted not getting it.

And I got LEGO Indiana Jones 2 for PS3 from my brother and his wife. I never pay full price for video games so I hadn't yet acquired it. That was a nice surprise as well.