New Acquisitions!!

metalinvader

Final got the Titaniums today.Pretty cool sub set.The two bikes are probably my favorites.

On the other hand,Still no sign of the LC wave!:mad:

iLUVINDY

metalinvader said:
Final got the Titaniums today.Pretty cool sub set.The two bikes are probably my favorites.

On the other hand,Still no sign of the LC wave!:mad:

I got my 12" Ark in the mail today, one word: BEAUTIFUL!!!

and i caved in (again) and bought the Mighty Muggs Indy (y)

Goonie

I got the 12" Indy with Idol today. I can now send away for my 12" Ark.(y)

I hope they release a 12" Sallah so I can have Indy and him carrying the ark.

DoktorJones

When I got home today and saw that my Indy 12" Ark had arrived, it turned my crappy day around! This is the most beautiful mail away item ever! Even the crate shaped box it came in looks great. It's big, but perfectly in scale with the 12" figures, and the golden, mirror-like shine of it is amazing! It is going front and center on my display shelf! (y)

Indy12inchArksmall.jpg

Indy12inchArk2small.jpg

Little Indy

I am pumped. I just got the word that the Sideshow 12" exclusive Indy is mine. I was on the waiting list but had really given up hope. When I got the email saying I was the lucky one I couldn't believe it. I'll post pics as soon as it arrives.

indyclone25

i just bought on ebay the indiana jones jacket that was given away as aprize from the florida lottery scratch and win game !!!! i know some people have said that they are not the "wings" jacket but it looks nice in the pictures and it look like indys famous jacket --- i paid only 96 dollars for it , so yea!!!! for a great deal -
6cf1_12.jpg

72d5_12.jpg

6f00_12.jpg

Kooshmeister

Since Wal-Mart stopped selling the novels I was forced to go to Barnes & Noble, the closest one being quite out of the way from where I live. It paid off, though, and I snagged Indiana Jones and the Dinosaur Eggs to start with, to see if I liked the original novels. Great read! Definitely going to pick some more up!

bonoferox

indyclone25 said:
i just bought on ebay the indiana jones jacket that was given away as aprize from the florida lottery scratch and win game !!!! i know some people have said that they are not the "wings" jacket but it looks nice in the pictures and it look like indys famous jacket --- i paid only 96 dollars for it , so yea!!!! for a great deal -

Very nice!

Goonie

indyclone25 said:
hey all, i just picked up the mutt williams action sword set --- looks pretty nice but a bit pricey--- $19.99 at target
indysword001.jpg

I think to make this sworrd more authentic you have to play with it while driving your car and then flipping it over, as well as injuring your hand. ;)

I haven't even seen those around here. Is it a Target exclusive?

indyclone25

Goonie said:
I think to make this sworrd more authentic you have to play with it while driving your car and then flipping it over, as well as injuring your hand. ;)

I haven't even seen those around here. Is it a Target exclusive?
not that i see ----cause in the new set section in the walmarts i have been in ,they have a peg set for roleplaying set - but i guess the target i went to in matteson illinois was the first to have it

iLUVINDY

indyclone25 said:
not that i see ----cause in the new set section in the walmarts i have been in ,they have a peg set for roleplaying set - but i guess the target i went to in matteson illinois was the first to have it

i saw them on shelves at the Target in Leesburg, Virginia (y)

Goonie

iLUVINDY said:
i saw them on shelves at the Target in Leesburg, Virginia (y)

We really need Target here in Canada. I remember a few years back there were rumblings that Target was thinking of setting up shop here north of the border to compete with Walmart, but nothing happened yet.

Nurhachi1991

indyclone25 said:
6cf1_12.jpg

72d5_12.jpg

6f00_12.jpg

Lucky I have been trying to get that jacket but there all like 200 +

Nurhachi1991

Got these last thursday at Comic Con

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

also I got the TOmb of the gods comic,The disney Mickey,The disney big figure, another Crystal Skull ect.

HellofaSandwich

Unearthed a bunch of stuff that I left behind in a box in my dad's basement:

-The Micro Machines box set from '95
-A copy of the YIJC novelization "Safari Sleuth"
-Two copies (one sealed) of the YIJC novelization "Secret Peace"
-James Luceno's "YIJC: The Mata Hari Affair" novelization
-"Indiana Jones & the Ape Slaves of Howling Island" (yeech, what an awful title)
-"YIJC: Revolution in Russia" choose your own adventure book
-9 or 10 of YIJC Dark Horse comics, plus the "Search for the Oryx" two-pack
-A copy of "Young Indiana Jones and the Instruments of Chaos" for Sega Genesis

Maybe.Not Today

Nurhachi1991 said:
Got these last thursday at Comic Con

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

I got those at comic con too. I also pre ordered the deluxe sideshow belloq. Then today i bought the cairo thug two pack and the mutt with motorcycle hasbro deluxe packs at target.

Stoo

HellofaSandwich said:
Unearthed a bunch of stuff that I left behind in a box in my dad's basement:

-The Micro Machines box set from '95
-A copy of the YIJC novelization "Safari Sleuth"
-Two copies (one sealed) of the YIJC novelization "Secret Peace"
-James Luceno's "YIJC: The Mata Hari Affair" novelization
-"Indiana Jones & the Ape Slaves of Howling Island" (yeech, what an awful title)
-"YIJC: Revolution in Russia" choose your own adventure book
-9 or 10 of YIJC Dark Horse comics, plus the "Search for the Oryx" two-pack
-A copy of "Young Indiana Jones and the Instruments of Chaos" for Sega Genesis
Hey, HellofaSandwich, that's a hell of a find! If you ever want to find a good home for
your extra "Secret Peace" novel, please let me know!;)