TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Indy Video Games
User Name
Password

Old 05-06-2017, 11:08 AM   #51
Marduk
IndyFan

I haven't tried it but there are two script files "cheat_allweapons.cog" and "cheat_whatailsya.cog" which i think are invoked when you type in cheat "urgon_elsa". Maybe try to edit them and see if it works
Marduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:51 PM   #52
IMfan
IndyFan

Thanks. But my game does not have the cog strips "cheat_allweapons.cog" and "cheats_whatailsya.cog". Do i type in the cheat code first or after in-game?
IMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:08 PM   #53
Marduk
IndyFan

Did you extract everything from cd1.gob, cd2.gob and Jones3d.gob?
Old 05-23-2017, 04:21 PM   #54
IMfan
IndyFan

Yes, all of that is on my resource file. I used Markus Egger's installer to install Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine and the update. Any external program?
IMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:32 AM   #55
Marduk
IndyFan

do you have "COG" folder with *.cog files in it after extraction? you can also try extraction tool that i have made: gobext.exe
(it doesn't provide any gui, you have to run it from cmd prompt)
Old 08-11-2017, 03:20 PM   #56
dprog
IndyFan

Thanks for the installer Man. I Managed to finally finish this game on windows 7.(when i was a kid my second disc of the game was broken so i only managed to play it til mission 7 back then)

I have found an Easy workaround for Item/Inventory bug:

1.when it happens, find another item. it may fix it.

2.in 90 percent of the times there is no need for using inventory.(you can use shortcut keys instead for weapons and artifacts)

3.and there are some times where you really need to open the inventory. for that you can quicksave via F5, then Alt-F4 the game. and after that load the quicksave.

by the way aside from the Inventory/Item bug there is also a Grey Screen Bug that may happen when picking up an item.(you can only see the HP bar)

Edit: I also realized that the first cutscene will play correctly(with it's sounds) only if you disable the desktop composition when running the game.

Last edited by dprog : 08-11-2017 at 03:37 PM.
dprog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:17 PM   #57
kohlmark
IndyFan

Youré welcome.

But only the hint was from me, the tech work has been done by "penumbra" and "malte"
These guys are still working on the installer, integrating dgVoodoo2 as optional choiseable install option.
The *.sdb files have alread been updated to be comaptible to Windows 10 1703.

dgVoodoo2 integration should and will fix the problem, that some users are not able to see the ingame map and will be not able to use map and hint function.
This often happens, playing the game on devices with no dedicated video card / video chip, specially using Intel onbard graphics ore cpu integrated Video chips
kohlmark is offline   Reply With Quote