Indiana Art, and other stuff...

jedipencil

Hi everyone, 'nother newbie here... Hope it's ok to show some of my stuff! Here are some approved Indian Jones heritage cards (will have more soon), and would love to know what you think...hope you like them! :D

indy_37_45-1.jpg

indy_28_36-1.jpg

indy_19_27.jpg

A commissioned dog portrait:

dog_sport.jpg

A few LOTR Masterpieces 2:

6_back.jpg

lotr_148_150.jpg

lotr_182_189.jpg

Some Star Wars 30th Anniversary:

six_returned.jpg

Some personal cards:

card_luke_leia.jpg
card_ladyhawke_isabeau.jpg
card_ladyhawke_navarre.jpg

card_leia_2.jpg
card_aragorn_6.jpg
card_gh_whisperer.jpg

metalinvader

Amazing stuff! I love the ones of Marion taking shots!(y)

I gotta say,It's awesome that some of the artist that Topps used for the heritage cards are posting their work for us.Class acts!:hat:

Canyon

Jedipencil, welcome to the forum. :hat:

These drawings are awesome! thank you so much for sharing them with us! :D ;) :)

Little Indy

I love the cards that fit together to form a bigger image. From what understand getting one of these cards is hard enough. Getting the two images would be near impossible unless from eBay or another source. That's a great concept. How much do you charge for commision work?

jedipencil

Goodness, thank you for all the nice comments! I don't know if I'm allowed to say what I charge....I don't know what the rules are for advertising....:eek: ...pm me! :D

Lots of artists create multi-panels, and from what I understand, yep, they can be tricky to put together. But some collectors like them!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Love it! There really is a lot of talent around here. Finally some more Marion cards! And that melting Toht is awesome. Btw, is the woman in the hood in your personal cards, from Lady Hawk? I love that movie.

jedipencil

Yes Violet Indy, that is Isabeau from Ladyhawke. Thank you Violet and Little Indy! :) I will eventually have a few more to show.

deckard24

Great work Jedipencil!

What are the mediums for the different works, and are you working freehand, or blocking in the outline with a projector and doing the rest from there?

Love to see more! :gun:

jedipencil

I work freehand. If I need to do repeat cards because of tight deadlines, I free-sketch the design on separate paper first and then transfer it to the cards. Even then, I try to do them differently to make it more interesting. As for mediums, watercolor is my weapon of choice - it's unpredictability makes working with it an experience... and acrylic is sometimes added as well as color pencil... pretty much anything within reach. :D