Hello My Fellow Indy Fans!

DrJones77

I was born in 1977, which means I grew up with Star Wars and Indiana Jones. I think I wore out the VHS tape that we had of Raiders that we had taped off of Showtime when it first aired. I remember dressing as Indy (a robe belt became a bullwhip) when I was younger and having my own adventures. Even for a short time, I wanted to be an archeologist. But unfortunately, my Mom explained to me that what I saw in the movies, isn't how it accually is. But my interest in history continued through my life thanks to Indy.

I've always enjoyed watching the films over the years, and memorizng every line of dialog. Just recently I've been picking up a lot the Indy merchandise that is out now...books, toys, etc.

I've just recently been exploring these forums, and hope to maybe get to know some of you.

Agent Z

Welcome DrJones77! :hat:

There have been some weird threads here lately, so keep the car windows up until you are safely parked in the confines of the Area 51 warehouse, eh? (y)

DrJones77

Yes, 77 was a great year. Look at all the wonderful movies, toys, television we got to experience as kids growing up through the 80's. :D