The Marion sexiness thread

|ZiR|

Deckard said:
Ya, Marion is awesome, I don't get these people who say they don't think she's attractive, She's not only hot, but she can kick some serious ass.

Definitely. I take back what I said earlier in the thread about her not being hot. I'm falling in love again with Marion because of those pictures you posted. The last one where she's being held by the two guards is probably the best I've seen her look.

James said:
I love any woman who can look good with a monkey clinging to half of their face.

Words to live by, no doubt.

AngieAki

Deckard said:
fg_10.gif
I resent that. :p

What I love about Karen Allen is that she is beautiful in an everyday sort of way. Like you could see her walking down the street, she is very real. What really makes her beautiful is the life that just radiates from her. I have a hard time explaining it.

otto rahn

Of the three girls that have appeared in the movies with Indy I find Marion to be the one that I would like him to settle down with. The other two might be okay for a fling but it is Marion who is his "perfect match"; the girl who would understand his obsessions, be loyal no matter what AND go rescue him if he got into trouble !

-INDY-

marion is definately sexy. She's adventurous, she's funny, and she looks like the type of girl you can have fun with. Willie is attractive, but she can start to get on your nerves, and Elsa is just not trustworthy.

reverendB

Karen Allen IMO is hands down the HOTTEST women in the Indy Films. The eyes , the freckles, the smile...Aahhhh. She is cute, and sexy. When she gives Indy the f*** me eyes on Sallahs balcony in Raiders, that's it for me!! I actually got the opportunity to meet her in February, she is as sweet as could be! And regardless of what others may say, she is hot for a woman in her 50's who's had NO WORK DONE. cough cough ALLISON cough cough. I have a picture of her from the same set as the B&W of her laying down, if I could figure out how to post pictures, I'd put it up.

ReverendB

robweiner8

UKIndyFan said:
Despite me being only 15, and her being 56, I can certainly appreciate her amazing looks. Getting a tiny bit worse for wear but beautiful in Raiders, IMO

image_20855.jpg

Or is it just a tad weird?
I'm 14 and feel the same way..

Raiders90

If you want to see a bit *ahem* more of Marion, check out the scene where Belloq has captured her and has her on the boat with Captain Kattanga's men.

WillKill4Food

Raiders112390 said:
If you want to see a bit *ahem* more of Marion, check out the scene where Belloq has captured her and has her on the boat with Captain Kattanga's men.
Or you could just watch Animal House or Until September. There's, um, more of her in another movie, too, but I can't think of the name. :(

jonesissparrow

You know I've always found Allison Doody as the sexiest Indy girl but for the past couple of days Karen is starting to grow on me BIG TIME!!(y)