Any new pics?

H_Donovan

Looks like he is in pretty damn good shape for his age.

His hair grown out like it is makes his face look a bit younger, compared to that buzz-cut he liked to sport the last few years.

deckard24

Wow, Ford makes Shia look like a little kid. This isn't an age crack at Ford either, moreso a comment on how short, skinny, and young looking Labeouf is. The scruff he's rocking isn't making him look any older either. Instead he just looks like he's got patchy teenage(Orlando Bloom) facial hair.

Ford looks better than I can remember seeing him in a long time. He's looking healthy, tan, rested, and in great shape, and like I said before the pics really show how Shia and Harrison look nothing alike. I don't really see Karen Allen either. I guess we'll have to wait and see?

deckard24

I just don't see it.

To me Karen Allen has sharper features, a small button nose, thin sharply arced eyebrows, thin lips, and a more angular face. Labeouf on the other hand has more rounded features, a much softer cheekbone structure, his nose is on the larger side(which at least works in relating him to Ford), a weaker chin, and swarthy thick eyebrows.

Kernunnos

Blimey! He's looking a decade or more younger than he did in Firewall!

I never had any problem with an older Indy anyway, but he's looking fantastic. Has he been taking that stuff that Sly Stallone got arrested in Australia for?

sarah navarro

deckard24 said:
I just don't see it.

nose is on the larger side(which at least works in relating him to Ford)
thats true

i think in the 2 pictures above they could pass off as father and son.Ive never heard of the SCREAM awards anybody care to tell me ?:p
And is it just me or does Harrison look Bow -Legged?:whip:

Dr.Sartorius

Here's a video of Harrison accepting the Hero Award from Shia Labeouf:

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2904994

You can also download the video at harrisonfordweb.

Sarah, I've never heard of these awards before this too. They're some kind of Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV/Movies awards. Its going to be on Spike TV October 23 I think.

metalinvader

sarah navarro said:
thats true

i think in the 2 pictures above they could pass off as father and son.Ive never heard of the SCREAM awards anybody care to tell me ?:p
And is it just me or does Harrison look Bow -Legged?:whip:

Scream awards is a horror/Sci-fi/Comic award show...

AS for the bow legged thing,I noticed that aswell.Thought it was just me.

HFFan

sarah navarro said:
Do people get Bow-Legged as they get older?I thought it was just babies.

Harrison's had knee problems for years and I believe several surgeries. My husband, who is only 40, also has severe knee problems and he stands and walks bow-legged. (Because it's too painful to put pressure on his knees.) I believe that's also why some people say Harrison looks 'funny' running.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks for the heads up concerning the video!

Heheheheheeeee. Mmmmmhhh...I just lllove his uneasiness at these things. His displacement activities are always funny to watch. But when he was raising his eyebrow I . .. _ __ ___ ________ _______________________________________

Last edited:

Indy_Chic

The photos are awesome! Harry and Shia look great! I'm suprised how young Harry looks in these photo's, must be the hair...(y)