Harrison Ford's Eye Colour

Stoo

Here's a question for the Ravenettes...I have a query about The Eyes of Harrsion Ford.
Sometimes they look blue, sometimes brown. I've read that they are hazel and change
with the environment. Is this so? What colour are they?:confused:

(The reason I ask is because of the Animated Fan Film thread/project...for close-ups.)

Indy~Annie

his eyes are hazel....my sister has hazel eyes.

In different lighting her eyes turn Blue,Green,Brown,and a hint of yellow.^^ hope this helps!

|ZiR|

I think they're green. You might be able to say they're hazel, but at the end of the day they're green. It's not an intense electric green, though, so it doesn't pop as much as you'd expect.

Crack that whip

Willie saw at once this was the guy she'd noticed coming in at the end of her act. Her initial impression of him was even stronger now: good-looking, but so out of place the air was practically shattering around the table. She couldn't figure his place, though. Archaeologist? That didn't wash. He had an interesting scar across his chin; she wondered how he'd got it. She was a connoisseur of interesting scars. And he sure had nice eyes, although she couldn't quite figure out the color. Sort of green-hazel-gray-sky-with-gold-flecks. Clear and hard and finally unreadable. Too bad, really. Any way you sliced it, he looked like seven miles of bad road.

Indy stabbed the fork into the table and picked up the jewel, pushing Willie away on her chair, back to her original position. She stared at him frostily. "You're a real snake." She'd finally placed the color of his eyes.

- James Kahn, describing Willie Scott's introduction to Indiana Jones in the novelization of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

indyclone25

in the lost journal of indiana jones they say on one of the pages his eye color ---brown . along with hair .

Gear

"Throw me the idol, dead man... Throw me the idol, dead man... Throw me the idol, dead man..."

Stoo

Indy~Annie said:
his eyes are hazel....my sister has hazel eyes.

In different lighting her eyes turn Blue,Green,Brown,and a hint of yellow.^^ hope this helps!
Indeed it does. Thank you very, very much. (For a question aimed at Ravenettes, you're the only female who replied!:))

Authour said:
Sort of green-hazel-gray-sky-with-gold-flecks.
Wow! Now, there's detail! Thanks, Crack!:hat:

Authour said:
Any way you sliced it, he looked like seven miles of bad road.
What a great line...

Thanks for all the answers but I might go with Zir's recommendation of a green shade and make them olive.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
^ It's called time difference Stoo! I would have answered sooner.

I'd have to go with Zir on this one having seen the wax figure at Madame Tussaud's travelling exhibition about 10 years ago and was trying to figure out the answer to that same question at the time. :p