"It belongs in a museum!"/"So do you."

torao

Moderator Emeritus
...like the title, Indy finds the artefact he has been searching for "his whole life", he finds closure with his father, "I should retire..." etc...

trippweeder

Ford may be ageing, yet Indy remains immortal. However the movie ends, he'll always be up for one last crack of the whip.

Tagline for the movie: YOU CAN'T AGE WHAT'S TIMELESS.

Adamwankenobi

trippweeder said:
Ford may be ageing, yet Indy remains immortal. However the movie ends, he'll always be up for one last crack of the whip.

Tagline for the movie: YOU CAN'T AGE WHAT'S TIMELESS.

I've always liked this one (that someone here suggested a while back):

ADVENTURE NEVER GROWS OLD. :)

No Ticket

I say, screw a tagline that plays off his age. I'm tired of hearing about it. Although I really do like that "Adventure Never Grows Old" tag. lol.

oki9Sedo

No Ticket said:
I say, screw a tagline that plays off his age. I'm tired of hearing about it. Although I really do like that "Adventure Never Grows Old" tag. lol.

I don't like the idea of mentioning his age in the tagline....57 or not, he'll be Indiana Jones, punching, kicking, running and jumping the way he used to.

No Ticket

oki9Sedo said:
I don't like the idea of mentioning his age in the tagline....57 or not, he'll be Indiana Jones, punching, kicking, running and jumping the way he used to.

EXACTLY.

Why not something like...

Just when you think that's the last you've seen of Dr. Jones...

oki9Sedo

Deckard said:
How about "We Swear Shia's Not His Son." :p

"We gave you the hot Karen Allen.....we gave you the hot Kate Capshaw.....we gave you the hot Alison Doody.....now we give you.....Karen Allen. Again. 50 year old women are hot too you know!"

Or is that a bit long?:D

oki9Sedo

Deckard said:
How about "This time he's bringing the Director's wife."

They could have gone the Brokeback Mountain route, and had Sallah as the new love interest:

sallah.jpg

Rayder

oki9Sedo said:
They could have gone the Brokeback Mountain route, and had Sallah as the new love interest:

wow, that would just ruin everything about the Indy movies for me

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Marion: "It belongs in a museum!"
Indy: "So do you."
(fade out)
Marion: "Well god-damn it, where doesn't it belong?"
Indy: "Here!"