Indy 4 OST Tracklist

SterankoII

I'm sure Marion's theme will be back and the only reason it doesn't have a track of it's own is that it'll be part of more than one cues in the movie.

metalinvader

Dr.Sartorius said:
Indiana Jones isn't mentioned in any of the tracks....:eek:

Well,To be fair..His name is mentioned in only one track (Indy's Very First Adventure) in the soundtracks from the other three films....

Barty

Matt Holcomb said:
That thread has been closed. Here's the entire summary:

This sounds exceedingly close to the track list. I think it actually is the plot description.

|ZiR|

Barty said:
This sounds exceedingly close to the track list. I think it actually is the plot description.

Me too. And... ohmygodIcan'tbelieveIjustspoiledthemovieformyself. I was doing so well regarding spoilers, I thought. :<

Yes, well, if that indeed is the plot of IJ IV, I'll be happy 'cause it sounds pretty awesome.

Mike Dowswell

oooooo...wow.

Great to see that track list!!! :)

Man, this film is gonna be crammed full of stuff!...lol. but then all Indiana Jones films are arnt they?

Avilos

|ZiR| said:
It might not be a full soundtrack, like the first OSTs for the orignal three. Maybe it's only the new material for the bigger scenes.

Correct. Thats what the Star Wars prequel soundtracks were like. More of an overview of hi-lights. Marion's theme will be in the movie. But its already available on the Raiders soundtrack CD. THey only have so much room and what to focus on new material.

Darth Bork

This is GREAT!

And the best thing is that the CD contains a lot more tracks than previous Indy OST releases! Yay! (y)

I can't wait until I hear the Crystal Skull's theme, it's the one I'm looking most forward to.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
The first mention of someone named Ox was in October.
We didn't think it then, but this synopsis is holding up... so far.

Darth Bork

Moedred said:

I think you are right, this "insider" may be on the money. Everything he said has been correct so far. Interesting indeed.

agentsands77

Moedred said:
Yeah, that was info I received, and I posted that on the Hype way back when. I was beginning to have doubts about its authenticity, but it does match up pretty well with this new info from the tracklist, as well as the rest of the stuff we've heard.

Adamwankenobi

NileQT87 said:
so, is willie going to show up with the daughter--the creation of a show all about indy's bastard children with lots of women? or did marion have twins and somebody else raised the girl, long-lost-twins/luke-and-leia style? don't tell me elsa climbed up from the crevice and had a kid--and you don't know which jones fathered it.

Well, Indy's daughter in YIJC has always reminded me of Willie Scott:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xRtRc-msCAY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xRtRc-msCAY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited:

|ZiR|

Adamwankenobi said:
Well, Indy's daughter in YIJC has always reminded me of Willie Scott:

Oh snap, she rather is reminiscent of Willie. Old Indy seems so lonely, though; all caught up in the drama of his soaps. Really glad they retconned him.

But back to the OST -- does anyone know when we'll be able to listen to snippits of the tracks on Amazon? How long does that usually take?

Last edited:

agentsands77

xVendetta17x said:
And there isn't something like
"Alien" or "Liftoff"
So i'm quite pleased
That's probably not the kind of thing they'd reveal in track titles, though. "Temple Ruins and the Secret Revealed" seems to me to me to hint at some greater revelations about the Temple of Akator.