Does anyone out there agree with this?

I Don Quixote

OK, so my friends were telling me today that they thought Mutt was hot.:eek: He kinda is, but I found that comment sort of strange. Personally, I prefer Indy to Mutt. Do you think Mutt or Indy is hotter?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Rocket Surgeon said:
For my own edification, are you Don Quixote or Donna Quixote?:confused:

I don't think I'm qualified to say...

Female or at least, so she said she was in a previous post. The internet the way it is, you can't be too sure....;)

And in terms of the topic at hand, personally I only think Mutt is the better looking one for the mere fact that he isn't the same age as my Grandma. That's not to say Young Indy wasn't good looking.*

*Waiting for Stoo to chime in on this one.*

Dr.Jonesy

Mutt is an attractive guy and I can see girls loving his boyish looks and bravado. I mean there's alot of tribute videos on YouTube about Indy/Mutt or just Mutt and you have people raving about his 'hotness'. I remember alot of teenage girls in 2008 in classes I subbed for fawning over him in Indy.

Admit it, Shia turned out alot more attractive than anyone would've guessed during the time of 'Even Stevens'.

Harrison is drop dead sexy as Indy, especially in 'Raiders', and I admit it as a male.

It's Harrison Ford, guys. Need anyone say more?

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
For my own edification, are you Don Quixote or Donna Quixote?:confused:
It's Donna. (Let that be her new nickname!;))
Violet said:
And in terms of the topic at hand, personally I only think Mutt is the better looking one for the mere fact that he isn't the same age as my Grandma. That's not to say Young Indy wasn't good looking.*

*Waiting for Stoo to chime in on this one.*
Violet, you thought 10-year-old Corey Carrier was hot?:p

On-topic: Indy is better looking than Mutt. No contest.

Goodeknight

Even as a dude I recognize Indy is a hot guy.

Some people may see Mutt as hotter -- simply because he's a complete wuss, and therefore much less threatening or overpowering than the macho, way-cool, whip wielding, tough-as-nails adventurer. Indy's a real hurricane. Mutt's a light breeze.

I Don Quixote

To everyone here: yes, I'm DEFINITELY a girl. And I accept the nickname Donna. Use it all you like.

And I also agree that Indy is the better-looking one. He is drop dead gorgeous. I'm so jealous of all those fictional women.
Mutt is attractive, he's one of those guys who girls like because he seems badass. (Even though all girls say they want a guy who loves and understands them.) And, you must think that Mutt got all those looks from his dad.

But I'd pick Indy over Mutt any day.

Indy's brother

Since everyone here is throwing out their totally hetero and super-not-gay opinions of attractive men, I have to say that even in light of Ford's age, my man-traction for him did not go into man-o-pause for KOTCS. He's a man's man, man. Shia, he's a stuttering prik.

And for the record, I think that "Donna" is a cool abbreviation of your handle here. ;)

kongisking

I am a hetero.

Now that that's established, I will nevertheless instantly admit that Harrison is a "goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus." He certainly has the temperament of a Rex, from what I've read...

Now, if you excuse me, I'm off to watch Brokeback Mountain...;)