For the Ladies: What's YOUR Indy fantasy?

Canyon

Gentlemen, this is supposed to be a thread for us ladies! ;)

Now keeping on topic. Girls, from the trilogy, which scene would you most like to be in?

The Bantu Wind kiss
Nocturnal activities
Maybe, but not today
When Indy saves Willie
The last kiss
How dare you kiss me
or
I can't forget how wonderful it was

Canyon quite likes the sound of the nocturnal activites kiss.

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
indianajones2_15.jpg

Canyon

Pale Horse said:
You can always count on Canyon. Thanks doll... ;)

You're very welcome Pale Horse.

Who knows, in a thousand years I may even make a moderatoer here. :D

I

Indy's_main_man

It wasn't meant to be sarcastic, I think she'd be a great moderator

I

Indy's_main_man

also before I forget, I do apologize to Canyon if that came off rude or offensive as it wasn't meant in any such way. I wouldn't say anything bad about her because we just met. She hasn't done anything mean to me and I don't think i've done anything mean to her. After all it is always delightful to meet another quantum leap fan:) I'm sure we'll share some good times in the future.

oh and before I forget theres no need for profanity...this is a family site remember?

Kate

In response to canyon's question..... I would very very very much like totake [art in nocturnal activities with Dr. Jones. Of all the movies, he is the hottest in that scene, especially when he takes a bite of the apple and says "I'm a scientist." AAAGGGHHH!!!Time for a cold shower!

Finn

Staff member
Canyon said:
Who knows, in a thousand years I may even make a moderatoer here. :D
Now, that's one overrated job. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. You better remain the way you are... <small>I can't believe I'm saying these words.</small>

Oh, and I'd love to be in the scene where Indy and Elsa first arrive to Castle Brunwald... I'm so sure I'd make a great car seat (passenger side). ;)

Last edited:
I

Indy's_main_man

That's one of my favorite scxenes. But unlike you I think i'd rather play a tapestry

Pale Horse

Staff member
So there he is,

...[edited for content]...

THAT is why we love him so. You never know which side of the fence he sits on...Good, Evil; Moral, Immoral; Religious, Heathen... he delves into every area, and so we are all attracted to any side of Indiana. He is the fantasy of someone we all wish we could be. For lack of a better word, he is a chameleon without a conscience.

;)

Last edited:

Indyologist

Canyon said:
42.jpg

"Kate, it's supposed to be a secret, remember?"

Singing old Van Halen song-- "Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad-- I'm hot for teacher!" (or, in Rockspeak "teacha")!!!! Oooh, what extra credit project WOULDN'T I do for him!

Indyologist

Canyon said:
Gentlemen, this is supposed to be a thread for us ladies! ;)

Now keeping on topic. Girls, from the trilogy, which scene would you most like to be in?

The Bantu Wind kiss
Nocturnal activities
Maybe, but not today
When Indy saves Willie
The last kiss
How dare you kiss me
or
I can't forget how wonderful it was

Canyon quite likes the sound of the nocturnal activites kiss.

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
indianajones2_15.jpg

Can't you just see the pure, animal lust in his eyes here? Rowrr!!
To quote Willie "Oh, be gentle w/me, be gentle w/me!" Me? I'd say, "Oh what the hell-- ravish me, you fedoraed beast of love!" Arrrooooo!

I

Indy's_main_man

Okay I gotta agree with fisk. So deep...yet so shallow.

And BTW, pale, you're a mod...you're supposed to keep stuff like that off, aren't you? just in case my little cousin decided to visit an Indiana Jones site and picks TRN.

Indyologist

By the way, I like the Bantu Wind kiss, where he indicated parts of himself he'd like kissed--- he is so damn ADORABLE in that scene. I'd kiss him wherever he wants and then just keep headin' South! Arrrooooo!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Indy's_main_man said:
Okay I gotta agree with fisk. So deep...yet so shallow.

And BTW, pale, you're a mod...you're supposed to keep stuff like that off, aren't you? just in case my little cousin decided to visit an Indiana Jones site and picks TRN.

Perhaps you're both right. I will sanitize my post now, as well as be more conscience of my role as "An Example". That being said, on a certain level, you have to respect the example I was able to provide, (those who saw it) and acknowledge the possibility of diversity.